ADMIN

Hidden taxes, Wasteful spending | GOP

Biden administration struck a deal a German company to build a factory in Wisconsin to increase production of COVID-19 testing kits

MilliporeSigma's new factory will pump out 83.3 million tests per month – but the facility won't be operational for another three years

'Construction is expected to begin the second half of 2022 and initial planning and preparatory work is already underway,' a MilliporeSigma spokesperson said They told DailyMail.com: 'We estimate that the facility will be capable of providing lateral flow membranes in the latter part of 2024'

Fuels speculation the administration thinks testing will still be needed in 2025

Does not fix immediate concerns of testing shortages and hours-long lines to get tested for COVID-19 as the Omicron variant sweeps the nation

Biden caught heat Wednesday with news contracts won't be finished 'until next week' for the 500 million at-home tests that he promised

There are still unanswered questions about how the at-home test distribution will work and how long it will take for the tests to arrive once ordered

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10355941/Biden-signs-137M-deal-COVID-test-factory-start-producing-83-3M-tests-month-late-2024.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this scamdemic is going to last as long as corrupt politicians and bureaucrats can make money from it!!!!!!!!!!

• Looking for more kickbacks I guess.

• DLR, undoubtedly!!!!!!!!!!

• Taking just a moment to get off track and wish everyone here a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and SANE New Year!!

• Blundering and evil fool

• This old fool lives only to sell out America to foreign interest. He has sold us out to China, Russia, Taliban, Iran and now Germany. There will be no good jobs for our kids when this fool leaves office. What a waste of a Presidency.

• Biden wo't last 3 years, but the Covid scam will.

• The Jokester is not going to last three years.

I suspect he will be lucky if he sees the end of this year as POTUS.

• Of course he does - and unless we change the administration, it will continue year after year! 

This reply was deleted.