ADMIN

Meme Thread v45 Trump and Biden both suck I'm voting Cthulhu | Page 2 |  Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Paul, you are asking for a dictatorship, not a good idea regardless of who does it!!!!!!!!!!

• Limited Martial Law is not a dictatorship... Congress, the Courts, and local government can remain operational... within specific rules and jurisdictional limits.  The Military and Martial Law can be restricted to dealing with insurrection, and political corruption leaving routine law enforcement and government administration in the hands of local governments.  You are simply unaware of how Limited Martial Law can function within the President's Operation and Executive Orders.

• Ron, I am more concerned about how the devildemocommiecrats will use his moves to abuse and subjugate We the People when they eventually cheat their way into control.  I trust President Trump to use the authority correctly but also know how it will be abused by the other side and how we will be ridiculed and ignored when we protest while being rounded up or outright murdered like the Jews under Nazi control.

• That is the problem... we have waited too long and ignored the problem until it is now biting us in the ass... What can we do... very little short of all-out civil war and the hope that the US  Military will defend the People and not the insurgents and the deep state.  If we are left to our own resources it will be like The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in 1943 it will be a massacre.

Warsaw Ghetto Uprising - Bing
    • How do you suggest Trump saves our freedom and liberties? How do you suggest he drains the swamp?

• Paul, it will be difficult but turning us into a dictatorship isn't my idea of solving a problem.  He needs to turn the militia loose.  I am old and disabled but I have the training and experience needed to send a bunch of traitors to their hot eternity.

• Bob, that's the same outcome. We get rid of all traitors and we are only left with patriots who support Trump no matter what. I'm good with that. :-) 

• US taxpayer a cash cow for the Bidens and I am sure others.

• Many others including Obama!

This reply was deleted.