ADMIN

Biden sees himself as a two-term president

Joe ''Dementia'' Biden - 9GAG

Joe Biden campaigned on being a “transition” president during a pivotal time in the nation’s history, saying he’d take the reins away from former President Trump and return the country to normal.

But now more than ever, those around him say he’ll make another bid for the presidency.

“I don’t think there’s any reason to say that he won’t,” said one longtime adviser to the president.

Another Biden ally added that Biden hasn’t told associates that he wouldn’t be running again.

“So we all assume that he is,” the ally said, “contrary to this sentiment that he’ll be a one-term president because of his own volition.”

Biden, who will turn 79 later this year, is the oldest president in the nation’s history. If he runs again in 2024, it will undoubtedly open discussions about his age and ability to handle the job.

Republican talking heads, including Fox News’s Sean Hannity, have already been raising questions about Biden’s cognitive abilities, posing questions about who’s really in charge at the White House.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/544622-biden-sees-himself-as-a-two-term-president

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well, so what? Obama is not born in America and no one testifies of this either Obama's birth certificate is a fake one too. The Obama administration should have in jail a long time ago.

• Zip your pants joe

• "Biden sees himself as a two-term president"

Give Joe a minute. 

Then he will see himself as a pretty purple penquin.

• Instructions from George Soros to Bunker Biden...accomplish all of the bad things I want you to accomplish; then strp down and if the timing is right we will have Kamala as president for 10 years.

• !!!! WHAT A HOWLING PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!!

• Kabuki. Smoke and mirrors. Imagery. Theater. Nothing to do with reality.

• Said Xi's Ventriloquist Puppet. Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 .............We've ben overthrown.

• Biden sees himself as a 2 term president - if the Congress had any ethics he would have been impeached already.  That has nothing to do with his clearly declining cognitive and physical abilities - it has to do with his his illegal policies. 

• !! PISSLOUSIE !! IS just as bad......................................... She was @a podium and so drunk she grabled every word..  "I" have the viedo...

• This is all about perception... creating the idea that nothing physically is wrong with Pres. Biden... that he is 100% on task and that he is fit as a fiddle... However, this fiddle has no Bow.   Like all things, the Marxist Democrats do it is all a contrived lie, a propaganda effort to stop calls for his resignation based on his mental incapacitation. 

This reply was deleted.