ADMIN

Image tagged in politics,joe biden,basement dweller - Imgflip

A rehearsal for U.S President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration has been postponed due to security concerns amid mounting fears of violent clashes in DC.

The rehearsal was scheduled for Sunday but has now been pushed back to Monday, according to Politico, who cited two people with knowledge of the decision.

Biden's team had also canceled an Amtrak trip from Wilmington to Washington on Monday due to heightened security concerns, the report added.

Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday, January 20.

It comes after FBI Director Christopher Wray revealed Thursday that his organization was looking into individuals who could possibly threaten the safety of the inauguration.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9149961/Rehearsal-Bidens-inauguration-postponed-security-concerns-Politico.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only this kind of hate is allowed on the net.

https://www.revolt.tv/2020/6/10/21287094/whiteness-in-america

Biden is NOT the President. He's Xi's Puppet. These people have sold us out for the love of money. Which is the root of all evil.Nancy...........God's coming for ya!!!! Greedy Vindictive Bwitch!!!  These people are all criminals! We can't allow ourselves to be governed by tyrants!!!! They've destroyed trust in everything!...........Now they plan on just killing us. THEY'VE SAID SO!!!!!

Whiteness in America
    If we do not finally confront whiteness in America, it will suffocate the nation.
  • Gosh Xo. If you throw in the towel today, I can honestly say that I will not lose any respect I hold for you now in doing the right thing.

Given that Xo = 0

0 - 0 = 0.

• The Democrats a planning large scale "Waco" to gain support for their destruction of the Bill of Rights 

• Sure looks that way to me. They've made NO SECRET of "Cleansing" us.have they? Guess who'll be doing their killing for them? Black ISIS and Antifa.

• And just what are those security concerns?  Individuals who could possibly threaten the safety - well yes BLM and Antifa would do that, but it seems to me the powers that be allowed BLM and Antifa to riot in D,C. last summer and didn't have any concerns then.  I think the main concern is that the soon to be first slut of the U.S. is having trouble getting Joe dressed.

• they are there to assist in the mass arrests

• This reply was deleted.
    • They overthrew our country and we know it. They're scared for their lives,as they should be!.............Wouldn't you be too?

• Trump told us and the world with all the honesty he is known for that the US is a low level banana republic, in which you cannot trust law enforcement like the FBI or the CIA, the courts, the elections, or much else besides our President, who speaks the truth and keeps his promises. We the people need to be grateful to Trump for telling us straight up what is really going on in the US, and for making America great again. Thank you, Mr. President!

• We know that ANTIFA and BLM and other anarchist groups would love to see mayhem and rioting!  Soros after all pays them well to do their jobs. Does anyone give a thought of where and how this idiot is going to be sworn in?  Why not just do it in the basement of his house where he feels secure and comfortable.  

• make no mistake biden will never see the whitehouse, the troops are there to assist in mass arrests

This reply was deleted.