ADMIN

Image tagged in politics,joe biden,basement dweller - Imgflip

A rehearsal for U.S President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration has been postponed due to security concerns amid mounting fears of violent clashes in DC.

The rehearsal was scheduled for Sunday but has now been pushed back to Monday, according to Politico, who cited two people with knowledge of the decision.

Biden's team had also canceled an Amtrak trip from Wilmington to Washington on Monday due to heightened security concerns, the report added.

Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday, January 20.

It comes after FBI Director Christopher Wray revealed Thursday that his organization was looking into individuals who could possibly threaten the safety of the inauguration.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9149961/Rehearsal-Bidens-inauguration-postponed-security-concerns-Politico.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good point, Eddie and keep him there.

• Edie

• This is what happens when the Tyrants steal our election and install a fraudulent ruling class. Sleepy old Joe may want to stay in his basement for the duration. Patriots are not going to just roll over and the radical left will continue to be who they are until they are vanquished. We better change our election process and whoi ,oversees it - i.e., Dominion voting machines and mail-in votes, or this illegal takeover will continue. 

• Of course, there are still security concerns when the radical left is still organizing to fight patriots. What makes anyone think that the radical left will stop all of a sudden?

• You Usurping Goebbelist pigs who STOLE our Country SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE YOU OPPRESS!  WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO TYRANNY!  Hear that, NANCY?  Tell me. WHO IN THE HELL TRUSTS ,CHRIS WRAY? He coveed up and PROTECTED ALL YOU USURPING DESPOTIC SCUM......................Remember? Now....WHO IN THE HELL TRUSTS THIS USURPING FEDERL GOV.?  No one with a brain!!!!

Fear of your tyranny + Hate for you stealing our country. Yeah..............YOU SHOULD BE SCARED..........Half the People HATE YOU NOW!!!..................AND GROWING!!

You Usurping Goebbelist pigs who STOLE our Country SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE YOU OPPRESS!  WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO TYRANNY!  Hear that, NANCY?  Tell me. WHO IN THE HELL TRUSTS ,COVER UP CHRIS WRAY? He PROTECTED ALL THE SCUM......................Remember?

• You Usurping Goebbelist pigs who STOLE our Country SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE YOU OPPRESS!  WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO TYRANNY!  Hear that, NANCY?  Tell me. WHO IN THE HELL TRUSTS ,CHRIS WRAY? He coveed up and PROTECTED ALL YOU USURPING DESPOTIC SCUM......................Remember? Now....WHO IN THE HELL TRUSTS THIS USURPING FEDERL GOV.?  No one with a brain!!!!

Fear of your tyranny + Hate for you stealing our country. Yeah..............YOU SHOULD BE SCARED..........Half the People HATE YOU NOW!!!..................AND GROWING!!

You Usurping Goebbelist pigs who STOLE our Country SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE YOU OPPRESS!  WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO TYRANNY!  Hear that, NANCY?  Tell me. WHO IN THE HELL TERRORISTS ,COVER UP CHRIS WRAY? He PROTECTED ALL THE SCUM......................Remember?

• RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!

• You are right!  I feel the same way!  

• That's a world leaders face?  Looks like he's taking a poop !!  

• He can't even findnhis memeber if he's peeing. Boy do I feel safe!!!!!

This reply was deleted.