ADMIN

IF 11 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS CAN HELP OUR ECONOMY WHY DIDN'T THEY HELP  THEIR OWN FCONOMY Meme - Video & GIFs | million meme, illegal meme, aliens  meme, can meme, help meme,

The Department of Homeland Security is considering calling on volunteers for reinforcement at the southern border, fearing an onslaught of migrants that would far outweigh its resources.   

The U.S. could be just hours away from another wave of mass migration if the Biden administration lifts Title 42, a provision border agents have relied on to quell the border crisis during the pandemic.

DHS Deputy Secretary John Tien asked employees 'to consider stepping forward to support the DHS Volunteer Force,' according to an email, more than a year after the volunteer force was activated for last year's migrant surge.

The volunteer force has also been called up to assist with Afghan evacuee resettlement operation last year, and the 2019 migrant surge. More than 1,400 employees have volunteered, according to the email, seen by Fox News.

'[Customs and Border Protection] continues to encounter large numbers of individuals at the Southwest Border,' the email says. 'We are seeking your help to support our CBP frontline workforce.' 

It comes as a new report shows more than 170,000 migrants are waiting on the Mexican-side of the U.S.-Mexico border to cross and claim asylum should the policy be lifted.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10625663/Bidens-Homeland-Security-looking-VOLUNTEERS-work-southern-border.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Wow, posting the same thing over and over no matter what the topic is.....wasn't that what got  Marlene in trouble?

• Home land security can kiss my joe biden!

• I can bring a couple of extra rifles if anyone needs one; the only difference between this and the Ukrain is that they're not shooting at us too much yet

• I think the states should do legislation to legally establish state militia. Arm them with semi-auto rifles and handguns and train them in communications, drone flight instruction, and light aircraft, using state-of-the-art imagining and detection.  legislation should also include 'rules of engagement' and put them on the border with catch and deport or retain in Sheriff Joe Arpaio type "tent" prison compounds.  sending all children to Mexican children care authorities, regardless of country of origin, (let Mexico worry about that end of it), For typical illegal border crossers six-month first offense, 18-months second offense. and up from there.  let people apply for work visas from groups in Mexico, and a contractual agreement for them to return home when the work period is completed, and not to reapply for 6 months.  

for those who resist and engage the militia or attempt to flee, the militia may use deadly force.  It is illegal to cross or attempt to cross the American border without proper documentation, and although I know and fully understand that there are those who wish to come to work, I know that they, in most part are hard workers, Mexican, and Hondurans, who do not necessarily want to become citizens but want to do the best for their families. who has rotated between Mexico and the US for decades, mostly following the demand for agriculture seasonal work?  It is not the best-paying job in the world, the work is hard, but it pays enough for the migrant worker to provide for families for a year.  let the employer sponsor the needed number of workers providing them with adequate housing and food, medical and initial clothing.   

come down hard on the lawless drug and people smugglers and the breakers of the law who resist arrest and we are on our way to a secure border. 

• We can volunteer, standing there with an AK47 to stop them

This reply was deleted.