ADMIN

Biden's Executive Orders to Date

This man Will Destroy America - BidenISaJoke | Make a Meme

Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing

JANUARY 20, 2021  PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 7902(c) of title...

Reinstating Deferred Enforced Departure for Liberians

Since 1991, the United States has provided safe haven for Liberians who were forced to flee their country as a result of armed conflict and...

Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction

Like every nation, the United States has a right and a duty to secure its borders and protect its people against threats.

Executive Order on Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title...

Modernizing Regulatory Review

Executive Order on Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation

Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis

Executive Order on Establishing the COVID-19 Pandemic Testing Board and Ensuring a Sustainable Public Health Workforce for COVID-19 and Other Biological Threats

JANUARY 21, 2021  PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS

Executive Order on Protecting Worker Health and Safety

Executive Order on Supporting the Reopening and Continuing Operation of Schools and Early Childhood Education Providers

Executive Order on Ensuring an Equitable Pandemic Response and Recovery

Executive Order on a Sustainable Public Health Supply Chain

Memorandum to Extend Federal Support to Governors’ Use of the National Guard to Respond to COVID-19 and to Increase Reimbursement and Other Assistance Provided to States

Executive Order on Ensuring a Data-Driven Response to COVID-19 and Future High-Consequence Public Health Threats

Executive Order on Improving and Expanding Access to Care and Treatments for COVID-19

Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel

Preserving and Fortifying Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Executive Order on Ensuring a Lawful and Accurate Enumeration and Apportionment Pursuant to the Decennial Census

Executive Order on Revocation of Certain Executive Orders Concerning Federal Regulation

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered that:

Executive Order on the Revision of Civil Immigration Enforcement Policies and Priorities

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as...

Executive Order on Organizing and Mobilizing the United States Government to Provide a Unified and Effective Response to Combat COVID-19 and to Provide United States Leadership on Global Health and Security

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as...

Proclamation on Ending Discriminatory Bans on Entry to The United States

The United States was built on a foundation of religious freedom and tolerance, a principle enshrined in the United States Constitution.

Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government

Equal opportunity is the bedrock of American democracy, and our diversity is one of our country's greatest strengths. But for too many, the American Dream...

Regulatory Freeze Pending Review

The President has asked me to communicate to each of you his plan for managing the Federal regulatory process at the outset of his Administration.

A National Day of Unity

Today, we celebrate the triumph of democracy after an election that saw more Americans voting than ever before in our Nation’s history, and where the...

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is amazing that this list is so long with sleepy joe signing that many EOs. Did this loser wake up? He is sure destroying the America that Trump made great again.

• Biden (not my president) is one lowlife, corrupt, perverted (there are too many adjectives) sick person.  Prayer will not work, but action will.  I intend to resist in any and all ways that are legal.  I intend to embarrass any and all GOP RINOs that I encounter.  And I will never forget what the demwits and RINOs have done to the best president in my lifetime, and I go all the way back to Eisenhower.  Pick your path of resistance and never give up.

This reply was deleted.