Replies

• The vaccine has killed more people than the virus. I never got the jab or even considered it.. 

• Klaus, you are correct and I am with you completely!!!!!  They are pushing for vaccines that kill because as big pharma makes billions from tax money devildemocommiecrat politicians and their flunky bureaucrats are getting millions in kickbacks!!!!!!!!!!

• The most important thing that the citizens of the USA can do is to DEMAND an end to the COVID BULLSHIT.

If we don’t launch a pre-emptive strike on Fauci, we’ll have lockdowns, mandates, Internet or mail-in voting, and all the other assorted CRAP that only democrats can dream up. The next Greek alphabet variant is due to hit America just in time to jeopardize the 2022 mid term elections.

If WE allow that to happen AGAIN we’ll have proven that we’re too stupid to be given freedom and must be dictated to by big tech and the billionaires that believe they own this world.

• Up yours jackass

• NO WAY , NEVER ! FREEDOM FROM  TERNARY  .

• MONEY and POWER that's all folks

• Didn't Dr. Death tell us that Covid was basically over?  I haven't taken any of the vaccine and don't plan to.  And I certainly don't want my tax payer money to go toward any more dangerous shots.

• Shots in arms around the world?

Fine.

Just not on our dime.

The hoax has been exposed -- Smarmy Dems are running on borrowed time, and we, the owners of that time are about to foreclose on the hoaxter Dems.

Can't say it's been nice knowing y'all -- but there's the door over yonder -- don't let it hit you in the butt on your way out Nowheresville.

• You can have mine as I am not about to take the Death Jab

• Haven't they made enough money and killed and maimned many with the shot? That is our money they are using while torturing us.

This reply was deleted.