ADMIN

Mail-in Voting Is A Bad Idea: It Will Make the 2020 Election Even More Contentious

Joe Biden's $5.8 trillion Fiscal Year 2023 budget includes a lot of progressive agenda items like clean energy and climate initiatives, but will also alienate that branch of the Democratic Party by giving additional funding for law enforcement.

The president announced on Monday afternoon his proposal for funding for next year, starting in October, which was sent off to Congress for review. Rarely does an executive budget make it through the legislative process without at least some changes.

Biden was joined alongside newly sworn-in Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Shalanda Young for his remarks announcing the proposed budget.

The proposal, according to President of Taxpayers Protection Alliance David Williams, is unrealistic.

'With spending AND tax increases, Biden's FY 2023 budget is not based in any sort of fiscal reality,' Williams told DailyMail.com. 'We live in a strange world when the President brags about a $1.4 trillion deficit. Continued increases in spending will add to inflationary pressures and the tax increases proposed in the budget will weaken investment and job growth.'

'Included in the budget is a wealth tax which would fundamentally change Americans' relationship with the federal government. Wealth taxes are invasive, inefficient sources of revenue,' he continued.

'This budget is a slap in the face to taxpayers and consumers.'

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10661165/Largest-increase-climate-spending-10B-free-ballots-309M-border-security.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Our state has Mail-in voting and I believe it is manipulated! They are planning cell-phone voting NEXT!! If cell phone voting is allowed; I think that any chance of US of ever continuing to be GREAT Christian Nation is OVER and FINISHED!!!

• Allowing people to vote by mail-in ballots will ensure the election is rigged.

• I read another article on this subject.

One of the commentators made the point that 150 million people voted (supposedly) in the last election, $10 billon divided by 150 millin comes out to $67 PER ballot.  From the last election we know that they were paying ballot harvesters $10 per ballot.  The postage on them is about $5, round trip.  Who the hell is getting the other $52 bucks???

• Wow!  If that does not make you angry, you are dead.

• In 2020 150 million people? voted?. Assuming all the same voters did so by mail only the $10 billion would equal $67.00 per ballot! How much were the Democrats paying the Ballot Harvesters per ballot? I'll bet someone... Maybe even the "Big Guy" was getting his cut!

• We must hit the phones, email, social media etc. to get directly to our house and Senate reps to make sure they know that we Do Not approve of this budget and expect them to vote NO.

Contact the White House as well with your displeasure as to the manner in which the resident is ruining your country.

Stand up, speak up.

This is our Country to lose and my America 1st family will not live under the communist dystopia the left has planned.

• No surprise here , the FELON in the oval office is nothing but a damn TOOL that the traitors on the left are using to destroy America .

• MAIL IN VOTING

The legacy of corona virus. If the virus or the vaccine doesn’t kill you, voter fraud will.

Fauci is already starting his campaign for “Stricter Lockdowns”. After all, November is not that far off.

• Biden and his admin are completely disgusting and corrupt

• Let,s see how many REPUBLICANS go along with this. Any of them that do so need to be replaced immediatly. I am at the point where I don't believe many of them. Unfortunately there are not many that will try and fight it. I think it is time for the TEA PARTY to come bace.

This reply was deleted.