ADMIN

Biden’s BBB Will Fund Cartels’ Child-Smuggling

Image tagged in joe biden,illegal immigration,illegal ...

President Joe Biden’s $1.7 trillion Build Back Better (BBB) bill would allow cartels to get taxpayer funds for smuggling more foreign children and youths into U.S. schools, neighborhoods, and jobs, say GOP sources.

The plan, which is soon to be debated in the Senate, offers up to $3,600 per year to the guardians of  all children — including imported children who have no Social Security number.

“There’s also a provision in there for a tax credit for illegal aliens who have children that are in the U.S.,” former border patrol chief Mark Morgan told Fox42kptm.com. He continued:

Think about that: You can illegally enter our borders as a family, and then you’re going to be rewarded by being paid to have your kid here illegally.

“This is going to act as an incentive for more illegal immigration negatively impacting our border security and impacting every aspect of our nation’s public health safety and national security,” he said.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/11/25/joe-bidens-bbb-will-fund-cartels-child-smuggling/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those contributing in any form to "Child Abuse" shall not find shelter under any Law. Obsidian make for a wonderfully effective weapon that once used can be ground to dust and scattered to the wind.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• What a travesty.  Can anyone tell me why I and other patriots should pay child smugglers?  That makes no sense!  Time again to contact our Senators.  I know I have one who will listen and unfortunately one who will try to justify this action!  (I certainly didn't vote for her - but we have too many people in congress who shouldn't be there).  Anyone bringing a child over the border should immediately be arrested for child abuse; if they are the childs parents; parental rights should be TERMINATED permanently; the people tried, convicted and sentenced to life in jail and then send the children back where they came from.  Let some other government take responsibility for them!

• For Biden, truer words were never spoken, "The enemies of my enemy are my friends."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This regime is self distracting, I just don't know how the country can survive another three years!

This reply was deleted.