Replies

• This traitor will "punish" any red state that has fought him/them....funny how NY isn't out....it's only gpoing to get worse. 

• Political BS

• Sneaky Libs

• They used to deliver gas to the tank fars by boat. If the pipeliine is down go back to the old methed or truck the fuel in. If the gas pipeline is really down go to plan B that they used before the gas line was installed!

• Yesterday in Pensacola, Florida ALL GAS STATIONS WERE WITHOUT ‼️ 
    I know this because I have relatives who live there and they had been texting me that they couldn't find ONE gas station that could provide fuel!

it was on their news that  it was caused by a cyber attack on a major US pipeline that runs from Texas to New Jersey!

just my thought? Could this be punishment to states that are standing up against the liberal establishment?

• Is Biden's hand in this punishing of DeSantis?? Pretty good chance YES.

• Yes, I think so! Now the libs are blaming Russia, as they always do! 
      more likely China would be complicit than Russia!

But it does look like a planned attack - to cover up his disastrous decision to stop Keystone pipeline perhaps, with a 

double benefit of hurting Florida and  making Governor Desantis look bad! Such a terrific governor it's impossible to make him look bad.

only the avengers make themselves look bad!

• If Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi all have fuel it is likely contrived... rigged.

• YEP!!!!

This reply was deleted.