ADMIN

ANYONE BUT BIDEN. - Imgflip

The Biden administration announced a plan to extend tuition breaks to future teachers and do away with GPA requirements for grant recipients to increase access for students of color.

"The proposed plan also aims to increase the access that students from low-income backgrounds and students of color have to comprehensive teacher preparation,” a press release from the Education Department says.

The Department of Education oversees the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) grant program, which administers tuition breaks to students studying to go into education so long as they agree to teach at schools in underperforming areas for at least four years.

Education Secretary Miguel Cardona announced that the grant money given to third and fourth-year students annually will double to $8,000.

read more:

https://independentchronicle.com/biden-removes-gpa-requirements-for-teach-grant-recipients-in-order-grant-access-to-students-of-color/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do away with GPA requirements - that indicates to me he doesn't care if teachers evern have the knowledge or brain power to teach students.  In the schools in the city in which I live, they haven't been teaching correct English for years - we have teachers who don't know when to use don't and when to use doesn't; dont know the difference between two, to and too - you get the idea - so now Traiter Joe intends to make it worse.  Why on earth would we want teachers who are clueless in the basics?

• Lower the already low standards in order to produce future sheep.

• I don't have a problem with this program.  To me it is the same as the military assistance for developing officers.   The GPA should be used for grant qualification.  Should not be only for students of color.  That is racist.  Low income students should be awarded the same program. 

• Since he's NOT President, Beijing Biden doesn't HAVE an "administraion;" it's a communist dictartorship, and everyone knows it, including the other freaks that stole the election and put his sorry ass in OUR White House.

• The Biden administration announced Teachers really aren't that bright! Hey man... We'll give ya $8000 if you agree to risk your life teaching at schools in underperforming areas like Detriot, Chicago, South Central LA, etc...for at least four years.

This reply was deleted.