ADMIN

ANYONE SELLING A FAKE VACCINE PASSPORT YET? OR AM BIT EARLY? - iFunny :)

After months of speculation, today The Washington Post confirmed that the Biden regime is developing a “vaccine passport” that Americans may need to present to prove they have received their COVID-19 vaccine before they will be allowed to engage in commerce in a “return to normalcy” that looks nothing like the past.

According to The Washington Postthe Biden regime “and private companies are working to develop a standard way of handling credentials — often referred to as ‘vaccine passports’ — that would allow Americans to prove they have been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus as businesses try to reopen.”

They note that many businesses, “from cruise lines to sports teams,” will require individuals to take the COVID-19 vaccine before they are offered business. The Biden regime, apparently, views this as a positive development.

“The passports are expected to be free and available through applications for smartphones,” the Post reported. “Which could display a scannable code similar to an airline boarding pass. Americans without smartphone access should be able to print out the passports, developers have said.”

According to those developing the vaccine passports, they must be entirely unique, and not able to be hacked or tampered with, lest Americans engage in commerce without taking one of the controversial vaccines.

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/theyre-here-biden-regime-is-developing-vaccine-passport-americans-must-have-to-engage-in-commerce/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Article II, Section 1, Clause 2........Fraud,PERIOD.

I no longer trust them either. They've let us be overthrown without a peep.  I believe the Devil started his rule of the earth. Sucks,huh?

• The Accuser has always been around.

Same challenges.

• But you ask someone for an ID to vote and they freaking lose it!!!!     It's like Nazi Germany in present day America, so me your papers before you can fly.  Ooops the ILLEGAL ALIENS don't show any proof of who they are AND BRING COVID INTO OUR COUNTRY, but we have to show papers to get on a plane in America.

• Guess I'll be driving to Florida this year.

• In Nazi Germany people had to produce their "papers".  In most of the iron curtain during the cold war people had to produce their "papers.  Is that the sort of society we want to live in?  I certainly hope not.  I know I don't.  Why is Biden allowing thousands of covid-19 infected illegal aliens into the US with little or no personal documentation?  Hm?

• To reseed the country with covid so they could lock us down again and above all................Stop us from communicating with each other so we don't revolt!!!

You know big tech will be blacking us all out once they set up the C.C.P. type survelience here like they did for the C.C.P.

• Cheer up Phil! 

I read Trump is setting up a MAGA site.

• There is also no recompence if damage is done through this invasion of body and mind, as both pharma and gov.co are immune from prosecution. No consideration of existing physical risks such as age, existing infirmities or exposure to risks that might combine with vaxx ingredients.  There is also a higher degree of risk in the vaxx that has the fetal retinal cell line, to be forced into a live human of the opposite sex, and thus fact alone may be the largest reason for transgenderism, implanting male cells through vaxx into females and vice versa. Every bit of this violates our unalienable rights, privacy and the Nuremberg Codes, to which we signed.

Not to.mention that fauci himself has admitted he takes 7,000 to 8,000 units of Vitamin D3 per day, but hid that juicy tidbit from America, so as to kerp the fear up and empowerment nill. 

• Keep, not kerp

• Wear it or carry it of have tattoo on my body, there is no way in hell that I will do it.  

This reply was deleted.