Replies

• Citizens of the United States of America are in great danger as long as Baraack Obama, Joe Biden and the communists, formerly known as democrats, are in control of the country.  I hope we can survive them all.

• Russia wants all of it's former Soviet Union satellite countries back. What most people don't understand is... There's another Ice Age coming. By 2030, Russia will be totally uninhabitable, unless you're underground. And that's why Russia has been building underground cities for its people to live, while the rest of us lowly peasants freeze to death. The last Mini Ice Age lasted for just under 500 years. Remember the Dark Ages? No, me either. But it happened. And now another one is coming. It's caused by The Grand Solar Minimum or GSM and Russia doesn't lie to its people about it. Ours lies to us by telling us Nothing. If you're not underground with lots of food, water and electric power/ fuel... You're not going to survive more than 300 miles either side of the Equator. It's just that simple. Russia knows this, That's why they're trying to gather up as much supplies/provisions, places to grow food and tap into all of the Newklear power plants as possible, before there's 30 feet of snow and ice covering their bunker entrances. Russia knows that if they don't get everything they need to last the 90+ years of this next ice age, as a people they're finished. That's what this is all about. Why do you think the U.S. Govt has been building DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bunkers) for the past 20 years? Because THEY KNOW TOO !! But are they going to let the general public of the U.S. into their bunkers? Hell No! We're on our own, People! **And this is to the guy in this video: Russia doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, when it comes to their invasion of Ukraine. Regardless of what they said long ago about invading Ukraine, they didn't have a legal reason to do so. And no, Russia has no claim to Ukraine, as Ukraine existed for over 650 Years before Russia even had people occupying it or one single building on it. So Russia's claims to Ukraine is pure BS. Russia lies their arses off and they hope stupid people believe them. Don't. You seem like a fairly intelligent person. Stop believing what Russia is saying. They'll lie to their own mothers, if that's what's good for Russia. 

• Wouldn't doubt that he was behind it all

• He really believes he can gaslight his way out of this.  I won't allow him to fool me.

• Probably because he did or his handlers

This reply was deleted.