Replies

• He's hiding, trying to figure out how to make people realize he had nothing to do with the safety of the American people or the country of Afghanistan, that it wasn't really his job!!!  I despise this fake "president"!  He needs to resign immediately!

• Do you mean we're going to dump Biden off in Kabul??

• LOL! If only!

• This is the foul stench of democrat politics.  They dont give a damn about the country and citizens, only what they can personally gain and steal from the people.  

• He's good at throwing people under the bus.He should be dealt with as a traitor to his country!

• The people that are awake knew that years ago. Arrest him and get Trump back in as fast as possible. I think the people that don't abide by the constitution and their oath of office should be tried for treason and the people that voted for them should not be allowed to vote for 8 years. 

• Th adults won't come in and take over until they grow up themselves. I knew somehing this rotten would happen when they stole the election; we can't trust demoncrats to do the right thing - ever! This is sickening!

• Has anyone checked to see if the "V.D." has advanced to Biden's Brain?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.