Replies

• Big companies should stand up the government doesn't pay the employees of the companies owners are in charge and people will support them 

• They want control and submission! The war is big money and government! They are destroying the citizens! What stupid companies don't relize after or if we fall there next! They will be replaced first! China come in and take them down USA ! They are the slaves to government first than! They will be the first to die! Communist only one in power the one WHO health organization with china! No on will have free will! Wake up if we have all this gas under our feet one big blass destroy it all! So destroy within the USA! So much natural gas! It is good and evil war!!!!!!

same war games just stupid people no common sense! We the people will run the country before anyone else! False Profit's all around! Read the Bible history book too! Names change and language but still the same! Communist are all in government! You can go to each state ca.gov ny.gov cdc.gov go back to 1890s up beware of art film pictures IBM repeat of history read for yourself 1933 1960s 1970's after they destroy us to late government look at what they have done and then do again! Repeat change same games with our families lives! They lie and still money and power! Never let them win! They sold us out we suffered! We The People! Fight for the constitution your free will private property and pursuit of your happiness! Are you awake vote vote vote congregate congregate congregate

• All the devildemocommiecrats are doing is pushing the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!  They don't care about the "environment", they only care about personal power and wealth!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Lopez, you and the Colonel are among the very few on this site that actually comprehend today’s global situation. There are some others but not very many. The administrators here introduce a new topic every day for the folks to debate, argue about, or insult each other. The real problem goes almost without mention. Although America is in dire straights and most of the battles have been lost, the war is still not over. If the cabal cannot completely subdue America, their world domination agenda will not succeed. It is up to all of us to do our part in making their task as difficult as possible. A UNITED opposition to The New World Order must become the prime directive if we are to have any chance of turning the tide. I don’t pretend to know what the best course of action is, but I do know that doing nothing is NOT it.

As badly as a strong leader is needed, to think the Republican Party is going to produce this savior and all will be good is RIDICULOUS!!! Half the Republican Party has already sold out and the other half is lining up to do the same.

•  Control the Narrative or lose the argument... perception is often greater than reality.  The MSM and the feckless GOP are Obama's partners in the propaganda war.  It is obvious that the leadership of the GOP has lost the narrative and is losing the battle for America's ear..

• Ron, the gop hasn't "lost" anything, they are complicit, and have been for decades!!!!!!!!!!  Reagan and Trump are hated by the gop establishment because they stood by the principles that made America the greatest nation in history!!!!!  The devildemocommiecrats and gop establishment are pushing for the satanic new world order global dictatorship ruled by satan!!!!!!!!!!

• Very well said Lopez... spot on. 

Our Nation is in free fall without a parachute., the means to safely land.  We have no leadership capable of rescuing us from our current descent into oblivion.   Unless patriotic leadership appears before the midterms, we are likely to see the dissolution of the Republic and the establishment of a single super state... the federalist government is rapidly becoming the only true soverign... What remains of state and individual rights are rapidly disappearing.

• Joe Biden is not that stupid. He is senile and has handlers that control him. I wish I could get millions of people to do research on the globalist take over. I am 70 years old. I have been in this fight for 32 years now. Poeple called me an anti-government idiot. They called me a conspiracy theorist. I am niether of those. I did research, and that was before the internet was a daily help. I used the snail male/post office for all of my correspondence. I ran for state rep resentative for the state legislature to try and get people to listen. All of what I preached on has come to fruition. There is a cabal of ultra rich banksters that are controlling eveything in this world. They controll all of the governments of the world. Want some names? How about the Rockefellers, the Wahrburgs, The JP Morgans, the Rothschilds, The Chase family, and a few more. We are being told that Elon Musk is the richest man in the world. That is a lie. Musk doesn't hold a candle to the banksters. I am sure you all know about the Rockefeller square in NYC??? The Rockefellers own all of that real estate around the square. Do you realize the value of that property?? These banksters own the federal reserve bank. That means they control the currency of the US. All I ask is that you do some research into the bankstrs/federal reserve system. It will blow your mind. Everything being done in and out of government is being done to control us. I don't know how many times I have posted this information and I never receive any feedback on it. I guess too many of you are too damned busy to find the truth. 

• Allen, trying to present the truth in a world that runs on propaganda 24/7 is nearly impossible. The frustration level can become overwhelming at times. I also have been trying to expose “The New World Order” for many years. Even though some people may understand what is really happening, most will adopt the “Go Along to Get Along” mind-set.

The problem gets significantly worse as time passes. At the end of every school year, a new crop of thoroughly indoctrinated “Useful Idiots” is released on society.

Almost every issue that is argued or debated and even fought over is a distraction to keep the “Agenda” hidden from view. On a pre-planned schedule the totally controlled media will manufacture another crisis meant to keep our minds occupied long enough to mask the theft of still more of our freedom.

I am in agreement with everything you refer to with one exception. Joe Biden IS that stupid. He’s been that stupid his entire political career. His stupidity is what most endears him to “The New World Order”. He is totally susceptible to bribery and far too stupid to realize that they now OWN him forever.

10595239081?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Not me, I know the truth!!!

This reply was deleted.