They are using baby formula like they blocked medicines for early Covid treatment to cause panic, but let's share info about alternatives to baby formula
(no honey because it is a risk to babies of botulism) .  To make things worse, Biden is shipping pallets to border facilities to
take it out of availability to ordinary American moms. 
Solutions please far and wide.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• From each according to their ability to each according to their need... Marx   This maxim for Marxism is driving almost everything our government is doing.  This woman needs to discuss State nullification.. and commandeering law. She is part of the problem... obviously she needs to think about where we can actually make a difference.. at the STATE LEVEL.  

Her frustrations are misdirected... has she called the manufacturers to inform them as soon as the GOP has control of the government they will look into the collusion and fraud being used to drive up the cost of formula and possible criminal charges.. Oops she may actually have to confront a possible campaign donor... this government includes HER... wake up and put on your war face... as this is war... start using the word TREASON and insurrection.

If you are not a REPUBLICAN calling on the GOP states to pass nullification and anti-commandeering laws... Members of Congress need to take lawful action to stop this and she is only playing to the audience... going to the border instead of GOP GOVERNORS is bull shit.  i am tired of hearing what we all know... organize the GOP States and pass state law to nullify msny of the problems... 

• P/S 

Forget trying to get the Marxist Democrats to do anything they will only make it worse... Organize the 26 GOP states that have both houses of their legislatures and Governors as members of the GOP. It is time for the GOP  to call for an independent State's convention. One where the GOP controlled States exchange ideas on nullification and anti-commandeering legislation to dramatically reign in the federal government... also, let them consider demanding an Article 5 convention to address a 'recall' amendment. Recalling all those officials elected in the November 2020 election, subject to new elections... and suspending all non-budgetary law passed by the current Congress until a new congress and president are elected and seated.

There are things this representative can do that she is not even addressing. Things, that raise the question of why not?  Is she simply playing to the audience, to stall demands for more effective action... Is she appearing to be acting to end the crisis and actually doing nothing that has not been done many times over...  Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome is insane... Is she insane... contacting democrats or Republican members of Congress has proven to be useless.

FOCUS ON THE GOP-CONTROLLED STATES... Get them to act decisively and rapidly... We are in serious trouble and it's time for the States to reign in the Federal Government in a very big way... shut them down if necessary.. all but the agencies and departments handling national security..

• Ron, much of our problem is that the gop establishment is allied with the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!  I left the gop in 2012 after I witnessed the gop establishment cheat Ron Paul out of the nomination in favor of fellow TRAITOR mitty the poo!!!!!  I like the idea of an Article V convention but have serious doubts about success given the current TRAITOR status of the gop establishmrnt!!!!!  I don't anticipate them allowing We the People to stop their globalist plans!!!!!!!!!!

• The entire Ukraine war, pandemic, CARES Act,  border crisis, and a building food and baby formula crisis...  THESE ARE ALL CONTRIVED CRISES.  These events are designed to create fear and ultimately violent protests for the scapegoating of conservative patriots. Thus providing the government with an excuse for suspending the November election.  The entire Biden Administration is involved in creating a political narrative to drive violent revolution and the imposition of Martial Law... creating a cover for suspending elections and purging dissidents in the tens of millions.

The Tail Is Wagging the Dog... See: The tail wagging the dog Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Definition of THE TAIL WAGGING THE DOG
    —used to describe a situation in which an important or powerful person, organization, etc., is being controlled by someone or something that is much…
    • Ron, once again I find myself in total agreement, they are trying to start a revolution they believe they can use to murder tens of millions of American citizens!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you for your clear explanations of what is happening today.  I look forward to seeing your name because I know I will see the truth!

• Do you have anything to say without using a potty mouth...  I fail to see you calling out this rep for wasting everyone's time, by suggesting we do the same things that have failed time and time again to bring about effective reform. 

Why doesn't she use her office to get the RNC and her fellow GOP members to call for a private and separate GOP states convention... :Get the States together to draft NULLIFICATION AND ANTI-COMMANDEERING LEGISLATION... and to arrange for a system to transfer all illegal aliens to federal jurisdiction.. too, Washington, DC where they can be properly supervised pending federal action...

The Illegal aliens are legal wards of the Federal Government, not the States... They, therefore, belong in federal custody and under their jurisdiction until they have any hearings they are lawfully and constitutionally entitled to.. which I see as NONE.  Deport them immediately upon being apprehended and processed.

• Ron, I read Marlene's post and didn't see any "potty mouth"!!!!!

• People r gtting hung up on terminology, epecially tht which osn't suit them so I don't pend as much tim hre s I used to.  I am inersted in discussing problems not getting into a pising contes (there I go) over minor ords omone use.  I use bullshiite a lot, partly to describe a situation and partly to slam satanist diaperheads!!!!!  So far I am not aware of any squaling but wouldn't care, or respond, if anyone doesn't like it.  There are a few I will neoither read their inane posts nor respond to them!!!!!!!!!!  Hang in there, I am not "offended" by the feces word, it actually describes a few trolls in here very well.  I wonder who will get their panties in a wad over this, but I don't care!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob

Either Admin or Marlene removed the potty mouth comment... 

This reply was deleted.