Replies

• Typical ignorance. Working, they are probably taking a job way from some American citizen who needs it. So why should they be entitled to free anything?

• To say it as best I can Hell NO.  God help us if Trump is not re-elected.  I am not paying for one more illegal anyone. 

• What I long to see is a man who would seek the presidency with a simple and achievable platform based on this:  "What this nation needs is a return, a different direction. It is an about face, a 180, the direct opposite of the way we have let ourselves go. It is focused, it is a straight line, and that is the shortest distance possible in reaching the goal. Religion in America would label it as repentance.  And that is precisely what it is

Religion is not our goal. Turning to God is. ' Fear God and keep His Commandments' is what we would turn to. That would be  our bumper sticker, motto, campaign slogan.  For it truly is 'the whole duty of man.'  And  it is way past time we, as a nation, live up to our collective and personal obligations.  Under God. Always.  God first.  God will no longer be our butler on call. Instead, we will serve Him.

We have watered down the Word of God. We edit and redact it to make it more comfortable, to make it fit what we want, rather than teach obedience to it. Give me a man who will strive to restore the 7th day of the week as the Sabbath day, and restore God's Holy Days to be observed rather than the phony holidays we all observe traditionally, and are a stench in the nostrils of the Eternal God. In doing so we will become the head rather than the tail. Our enemies will flee from us.  We will live right, eat right, and do right in all of our dwellings. And we will live, peacefully, with full stomachs, and knowing that we are blessed because we return to our God.

God blessed us by giving us this great and majestic land. Let us acknowledge this gift by obedience to God and thus set an example for all the world to follow."

That is the man I would endorse for President.

In the meantime, I will support Trump.  I do not see the man I want in the wings just off stage, waiting for the call.  I must be about what I can personally do.  How about you.

• Hey! Dale, Amen to what you just said I agree with you 100% unfortunately those days are over, and only hope we have is this God will show himself mightily to the body of Christ. The government is long gone they can not help the citizen of this nation.

• Amen, Dale. The America I knew as a kid. 

• You hit a home run here Dale... Most people don't remember or were not alive when we once had BLUE LAWS in our nation... Sunday was protected by law... as a day of rest and worship... all non-essential businesses and services were CLOSED... no sales or commercial enterprise was permitted to be open... communities were expected to honor the Sabbath as a Holy Day dedicated to worshiping God.

However over time, the commercial interest shut down the Blue Laws... threw God out of our public institutions, removed Sunday as a day of rest and worship BY LAW... and yet we expect God to honor us and our nation ...  How is God to honor us when we fail to acknowledge that HE exists?  We have turned away from the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob to embrace the god of Mammon... money and commercial interests.  The result is the decay and desolation now swallowing our nation.

• Repent America while there is still light to find a path home...

"If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
    • EVery day, Col. It is my duty.

• My 'impressionable years' were influenced in the decade of the 50's, and possibly the early 60's. Both Truman and Eisenhower seemed to me to be good Presidents, not perfect by any means, but inclined to do right rather than bad.  Eisenhower, in my mind, was one of the best ever. The 50's was probably the last decade that America was still recognizably derived from the Republic that resulted from the Revolutionary war.

Since the middle and latter parts of the 60's the liberals and progressives gained the upper hand and the inquistion of Watergate was only a forerunner of all the 'Gates' that have followed, up to the present effort to rid the planet of Donald J. Trump. I remember well a college professor telling me in class that Norman Rockwell was not an artist at all, he was only an illustrator producing magazine trash for people who didn't know better, and who had no idea what real art was.  Yet he was the one who was ignorant.

Rockwell produced paintings of patriotism, of a time when that still mattered, and the Flag was saluted. A time when the 'American Way of Life' was a term of praise, not of abuse. A time when the elderly were praised along with the youth and he expressed that in all of his works of art.

What on earth have we allowed into our society that replaces that time with values of honesty, honor, dignity, hard work, and achievments, that benefit our people, strengthens us morally, and thus is a blessing to the entire world?  The past is not only worth remembering, it MUST be remembered, and taught to those who come after.

History is a vital part of education.  AG Barr commented that the Democrat party is consumed with the pursuit of power.  What he did not say, or ask, is 'why is this so?'  I think false education is the instrument used to propel it forward.  In other words, we are living in lies, and we all should know who the father of that is.

This reply was deleted.