Replies

• NO, it was sales of the existing State, County, and City non-profit medical care facilities to for-profit companies that resulted in a rapidly escalating costs and lower quality as the accountants and Insurance Companies made decisions on care and fees for services... not Physicians.

• Col. Why don't you take Jeff's suggestion and run for office!!!!!!!!???

• Thanks for the vote of confidence.... but I am too old and have nowhere near the money or political contacts necessary to undertake such a task... Besides, I would end up assassinated by my own party; as frankly, I'd arrest most of Congress, half of the Administration, and nearly all of the Federal Judiciary... locking them up in GITMO.

• that's the reason why you should think twice Ronald.

• I am in perfect ageement with those arrests. Not that you are too old, though. Trump is 70, Biden is senile. HBeast cant' stand up, and 0 doesn't know his own name or country of origin. DeWine doesn't know health is the person's business, doesn't know there are two types of tests out there, The country doesn't know we're not a democracy, HBeast thinks we're a democracy, so does 0, no one knows masks lower oxygen. I say all that because we are missing a brain and we need a brain to run. How about a 3rd party then?  

• Too old? That should not be a problem. But we are on good hands with Trump anyway. So, all good for conservatives. 

• Hey! Jea9 that's a good Idea to be honest

• thanks, Jeff. I thiink the Col would be perfect!!

• you are right

• The Immigration laws require those detained while entering the USA to be returned immediately... this happens at our air and seaports but not our Southern Border... why?  Because those responsible for administering our laws are not following them... they are permitting the bastardization of our immigration law thru bad legal decisions in the courts and policy in the form of Executive Orders and Regulations which seek to go around the law to permit illegal aliens hearings and work permits while waiting for deportation or the granting of some form of immunity... asylum or refugee status.  The President must stop all of this insanity.... it is, in fact, an INVASION of illegal migrants and an open act of war by those nations openly sending their poor and sick to America out of some twisted idea that it is their right and social justice at work. 

This reply was deleted.