Replies

• Knowing the Truth is not enough... we must find the mechanism needed to enforce the truth... too, remove the Fraud and so far the States and their governors appear satisfied with the current results.  It will take massive State support to reverse the election...

The States need to ACT... they need to decertify the election officially thru legislative referendum. The  States need to hold an Article 5 Convention, to Draft and Ratify a RECALL AMENDMENT.  The Amendment must recall all of the current government, subject to new elections.  The Amendment needs to include a "Term limits" provision along with the recall.  We must limit all federal terms of office to one term ... One six-year term for all elected and appointed federal government officials.  The Amendment must also outlaw the current sitting members of the federal government from holding office anywhere in the USA, ever again.

• Biden got just what he deserved. Hallelujah!!!! I wish everybody in every State, City, County and Municipalities were to treat him this way all the time!! Kamala as well.

• Hardly... Biden could care less if a few thousand protestors haggle him... Marxist operatives are used to rejection they don't care if the people support them or not... they have an agenda and they intend on fulfilling it regardless of the lack of public support.  Recall... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES... and fraudulent elections have very serious and lasting consequences.

Besides, he has serious dementia problems and probably will not remember any of this demonstration... he was probably told that the crowds were his supporters and then went back to sleep

• Good for that crowd!!

I think Harris is worse than Biden- I think Biden is doing as he is told, by Obama? Susan Rice? Valerie Jarrett?  

Harris would have no problem ordering the military to come round us all up to be put in "re-education camps" Since she raised bail for ANTIFA/BLM prisoners.

Who is keeping the 1/6 people in solitary confinement?Biden, Pelosi?   I am glad this crowd  is booing him.

• While I despise what Joe the Joke has done for vanities sake, 

He cannot miss the hostility poured out for him.

The poor sot is way over his head.

• I would add anger to that.

• Well, I am disgusted enough for both...

But knock yourself out!

• Which once more proves "It is absolutely impossible to run through a Rose Garden without impailing yourself with thorns!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Hah! I LOVE it! All those people drving the fraud around should have quit immediately when the fraud was immorally, illicitly and illegally installed into our White House.

• That's because Trump won the election, Biden is just the criminal that is illegally occupying The White House.

This reply was deleted.