Replies

• Ray, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• COMPLETE IDOIT.

• Gary, yes he is but the question I have is, who is pulling the strings to make the bobblehead puppet move?????  I know satan is in the mix but who is the human he is working thriough or is dementia just so demon possessed satan doesn't need a human to control him?????

• The main difference being,Floyd deserved to die 

• Pete, yes, floyd was a career criminal very high on a dangerous cocktail of drugs and King was a non-violent true social justice warrior!!!!!  The "equity" bunch today are just fronts for the satanic new world order seeking total control of the nation!!!!!!!!!!

• He was already dying before they even got to him, he overdosed!

• ilona, quite correct but the satanic left NEVER lets truth or facts interfere with their evil narrative/agenda!!!!!!!!!!

• Pete, that and the way floyd's death was played to destroy the nation devildemocommiecrats HATE!!!!!!!!!!

• This so called fraud PRES is a sick man. I am sure Dr. King did not get high and get violent.

• Well, let's not make him more godly than he was, he may have consumed something, at least alcohol, MLK was a womanizer, he was not a particularly nice man, but he was doing something right in the right manner. He led in peace, did not intend violence

This reply was deleted.