ADMIN

Big Pharma is the biggest spender Twice what the oil and gas industries  spend. Four times what the defense industry & aeronotics spend. The vaccine  industry controls the US political structure. --

Big pharma is smiling big right now. The big three insulin producers are Eli Lilly and Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, and Sanofi S.A., in which they dominate more than 90% of the world insulin market by value. After swearing-in, U.S. President Joe Biden’s HHS froze the Trump administration’s December 2020 drug policy that mandates community health centers to pass on all their insulin and epinephrine discount savings to patients.

The rule was finalized in late December 2020. The drug rule was put in place to benefit patients who have a hard time paying for expensive insulin and allergy medication. Former President Trump campaigned on lowering the price of important pharmaceutical drugs like insulin, which is used to treat diabetes, and epinephrine. Diabetes afflicts over a quarter of Medicare beneficiaries and drives billions in Medicare spending every year. More than 20 million Americans have diabetes, in which the body fails to properly use sugar from food due to insufficient insulin, a hormone produced in the pancreas.

Big Pharma Hated Trump

Trump’s “most favored nation” law seeks to lower prices in Medicare by linking the costs of certain medicines to cheaper prices in other developed countries. People often complain of buying the same drug in the U.S., when the price in Canada and Mexico are far cheaper. Obviously, the pharmaceutical industry strongly opposed the measure, arguing it would bring foreign price controls to the U.S. healthcare system and limit access. Groups including the Association of Community Cancer Centers and the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America sued to block the rule. In December 2020, U.S. District Judge Catherine Blake issued a nationwide injunction on Trump’s “most favored nation” drug pricing rule that would tie Medicare Part B drug prices to those paid in other wealthy countries starting January 1, 2021. The Trump administration also removed the gag clauses that prevented pharmacists from telling patients how to buy less expensive drugs. Apparently, pharmacists could not talk to patients about how to buy drugs.

read more:

https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/83900/pharma-biden-freezes-trumps-lower-cost-insulin-and-epinephrine-rule

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bottom line first, the state legislature must pass a resolution stating their belief that the election was fraudulent and unconstitutional. Stop waiting for the federal government to do something right. It's been overthrown. It's gone. It's no longer a federal government, but a central government that is nothing more than a proxy government for China.

It seems everyone has forgotten that the federal government has just been overthrown with a fraudulent and unconstitutional election. Nobody wants to face the fact that communists just overthrew the government. Wake up. China is in control of the entire government.

What is Texas going to do about it? Reading between the lines I see “it’s done, move forward.” Texas… all hat and no cattle. Show me I’m wrong.

The state legislature must pass a resolution stating their belief that the election was fraudulent and unconstitutional. Where Texas goes, other states will follow.

It is the states that accept the obviously fraudulent and unconstitutional election that have seceded from the Union of constitutional states. They are the rebellion. The states that do not accept the fraudulent and unconstitutional election are the United States, as defined by the Constitution, which is the only definition of the United States.

Is Texas going to lead the restoration of the United States? Or is Texas just another “all hat and no cattle” bunch of coward blowhards? The election was very obviously fraudulent and unconstitutional. What are you going to do about it? I just changed my voter registration to Libertarian.

• Big pharma was instrumental in getting Biden elected - he is paying them back.  Again at the expense of the American people.  If you think you are going to hear this on the MSM channels -  you're dillusional.

• All of Biden's EOs are meant to hurt Americans and the country. Trump made America great again and Biden is out to destroy it again. 

• We are now back to business-as-usual within the beltway. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours relationships between lobbyists, Congressional swamprats and Big Business are back in full swing now that Trump is gone. He may have been a churl but his actions spoke louder than his words. We are going to be much worse off under the new administration now being led by a lifelong grifter. Between Hunter and Joe, their is really a Russia, Russia, Russia story that the press and other media are studiously ignoring. I'm wondering how long MSM will continue providing journalistic fellatio before they wake up and discover that their hero is really a swamprat of the worst order.

• There's that Biden empathy, care, and concern for the American people. What can you expect from a man from a crime family with a son like Hunter?

• Of course Bidens cave to big pharma. At least Trump tried to Lower prices. He won't stop until he eliminates the middle class.

• time for all americans to sue the pharmaceutical manufacturers for price fixing

This reply was deleted.