ADMIN

Gasps rang out Friday after the president unexpectedly fell Saturday, right as he passed a crowd of reporters and citizens

Joe Biden fell off his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home in Delaware Friday, as he and his wife celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary.

'I’m good,' the president reportedly told press who saw him take the tumble, which transpired around 9:30am.

Biden told reporters that had trouble removing his shoes from the bikes' pedals, causing the fall.

He was pictured sitting on the pavement after incident, caught up in the bike's frame.

Footage shows Biden with his wife, Jill - surrounded by agents - riding down a road near their Rehoboth Beach home, as press and citizens await the procession with their phones and camera out.

However, gasps soon rang out after the president unexpectedly fell - right as he passed the crowd.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10929963/Biden-79-FALLS-bike-ride-near-Rehoboth-Beach-home.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Note the electric golf carts following the president... I wonder, where his backup security and medical support are... probably in a helo high above out of sight burning huge amounts of jP-4....  Hope he doesn;t expect those electric gulf carts to whisk him away he is assaulted and needs medical help? 

• Correct Col., back up to why he's riding a bike w pedal traps, those are used for competitive riding to utilize "ankling", pulling the toes up as well as pushing down on the pedals for more power. They do take getting used to.

He did get his left foot on the ground and then fell to the right, he's definitely off balance. 

• very interesting

• There is NOTHING GOOD about the very corrupt, very evil, very demented biden!!!!!!!!!!

• Isn't that the fact 

• Sorry Whit - your position is that of a RINO or a loser - not a fighter.  

If the shoe were on the other foot they would be laughing their ass' off on every MSM network and running SNL skits in the background.

The reason Trump is one of the greatest presidents of our time is that he did not fall for this 'we have to be better and hold the hogher moral ground' crap.  No he learned the old NH addage that If your gonna wrestle with a PIG your gonna get dirty. May as well enjoy it!

Please take the higher ground to Liz Cheny Mitch Mconnell and the other millionaiires and rub their bellies.  In the meantime lets all Patriots laugh our butts off and show what an incompetent Boden is standing still on a bike!!!

• I have to laugh each is I see this...so I,eepgoing backtoit because right now we all need a good laugh!

the only way this could have been funnier.....if Kamala was riding with him!

• Kamala probably laughing at him by now

• Joe Biden is a sick puppy he'll while boarding an airplane, and now he fell on his bike can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

• PLEASE FELLOW CONSERVATIVES....Don't fall for the "Laugh at the old man falling" talk. It will not serve us well ! Stick to the issues !!

This reply was deleted.