ADMIN
read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-everybody-knows-someone-whose-friend-taken-naked-pictures-blackmailed/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservativevideos&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I refer to dementia as the illegitimate usurper infesting the oval office through MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD like is seen in communist dictatorships (which America is rapidly becoming)!!!!!!!!!!

• Unfortunately he will go down in the history books as one of the US presidents......like it or not it is reality.

Calling him that or not doesn't change the fact he occupies the WH. Most of us hate it!

• ilona, dementia is by far the WORST person to ever inhabit the whitw house!!!!!  I bet Mr. Peanut (jimmy carter) is jumping for joy knowing that he is now the 3rd worse occupant behind fuhrer obama and dementia!!!!!!!!!!

• That is true occupies the White House along with the rest of the RATS' in his "administration"!

• Pathetic. Sad, really.

• Biden is totally ate up, he is disgusting

• Really? You have to live a weird life if that's the norm. How May people here know someone who was blackmailed......for anything?

• Biden, in your sleazy demented world, this is probably common.

• Hunter did or does it!

• This guy is one sick bastard.

This reply was deleted.