ADMIN
read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-everybody-knows-someone-whose-friend-taken-naked-pictures-blackmailed/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservativevideos&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I so agree!  With all that is going on he wants to talk about that?  Where is his mind?  Well we know, he is waiting to get near a small child and smell their hair!   He is a child molester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lying Joe "The Clown" Biden is a lifelong Demoncrat and I am sure in his circles of demented and perverse Demoncrats that his statement is true; however, out here in the real world of Patriotic Americans, this is NOT the case.

• David, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't give a damm about pictures of his degenerate crackhead son. Get down to the real problem of the entire Biden family including "the big guy" getting away with being prosecuted for their crimes. While the prosecuters are at it don't forget about that Devil Hillary. 

• People who have given or researched his son are being killed or threatened!  

• Criminal minds often seek to justify their wrongful acts... blaming everyone else but themselves.  Why is the President of the United States discussing this in a public format is he trying to tell us something?

One doesn't need a new law to protect them from BLACKMAIL... simply avoid the conduct which can lead to BLACKMAIL. Don't put your hand in the Cookie Jar and there is nothing to report.  Society's ethics have been turned upside down and inside out. We blame the blackmailer for revealing bad conduct instead of avoiding the conduct.  Blackmail is unlikely when one's conduct is without reproach. 

• Ron, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Sorry but blackmail is wrong too.

• Absolutely... but one doesn't have to worry about blackmail if they have nothing to hide... blaming the blackmailer for exposing the conduct is wrong.  Blackmail is certainly illegal.

• Sorry old man, but I don't know anyone who did that!  Are you making excuses for your corrupt and evil son???

This reply was deleted.