Replies

• Words Have Meaning... choose them well

"How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!" quote, Samuel Adams.

Words have meaning... but never so clear, that a tyrant can not subvert and convert them to his purpose.  Hence, for justice to prevail... a MORAL people must hold the heads of justice accountable for their words.

'Tis but the sound of fury, unleashed in the souls of tyrants... that corrupt words destroy the community of man; with the tongue men set afire civilization and bring captive millions.  Words, steeped with ill will, sooner beget terror in the hearts of men than a sword. For with steel men are dispatched and soon are forgotten, but with words history is written and rewritten, defining the very soul of men and nations.

Our judicial system has become the harbinger of illiteracy... spurning common sense and the direct meaning of WORDS. At will the tyrant now rages, his words to twist the souls of men; bantering about the meaning of words, despots do spin a web of deceit, trapping the common good with gobbledygook. The wicked restrain justice and impale the righteous with words.

It is time to restore common sense... to the rhetoric of men.  Justice is best served when the lexicon of man is firmly established and honored by all.  Justices and men of high rank need to be clear in the use of their language; so that, none will misunderstand their point.  However, it is the despot who thinks to deceive with words and his entendre, keeping the very root of his purpose and meaning hidden, from the public and common speech.

Let the lawyers be chastened and the twisted metaphor be made clear... words have meaning and they dare not change, that history may remain true to the facts and the laws of men stable in their application. Words have in them the eternal power of creation... they are the window of the soul.

By RA Nelson 

• That is par for the democrats.  They lie, cheat, steal, when ever it suits them.  The MSM falls in line to support them.  It will come to a head one day.  I just hope I am still alive when it happens.  

• WE have no money for Biden boondoggles. Fiat money is not real. Our over 27+ TRILLIONS of debt is real though.

• And they're just going to let him get away with it

• Joe Biden is a Demon possess guy.

• We have a fake illegal president who is suffering from dementia and can't speak a complete sentence withour butchering his speech. The VP standing in the wings is a dingbat that reminds me of a hyena when she laughs but refuses to do what she was told to do and that is to take over the issues at the border.  She hasn't even been down there.  If I did that to my boss, I would be fired!  Can we fire her?  With no majority in the House, we can't even impeach these morons!  Who is actually running the country - one of them for sure is Obama who is now enjoying his third term.  The theft of the presidency needed more than January 6th to fix the problem!   As far as this spending bill is concerned, it is money that is given to people who couldn't pour piss out of a boot without a heel - can't manage their budgets, run their states into the ground (California ring a bell?) and now we give them  funds to continue their insanity. Time to organize and fix the problems these idiots are creating!

• One word to describe the fake president STUPID 

• That we need EMP hardening of our power grid is a given. The rest of his proposals are best done by the private sector, if the government lockdown boot is removed from the neck of it and society generally. The lockdown is not going to strong arm a universal biometric I.D. or an electronic fiat currency, to effect a social credit score and a total survillance state. Rather than risk an economic implosion, I expect Americans to revolt in mass refusal to participate. The perception that all is not well spreads like wildfire now. Will China Joes controllers figure this out?

Retribution is promised if they continue economic attrition. IMHO

• The People will not effectively react,...  There will be chaos over the Marxist's economic debacle.  The GOP should work to effectively organize a response outside of the normal box of government resources... However, it will take vision and leadership the party grossly lacks. Acting appropriately now may well save our nation from economic chaos.

• Will the People ever be worthy Colonel?

I have stated before, if I have to explain why to a deemed competent fellah that he should replace and zip up, why bother and just let the problem hang around?

Your intended action for benefit has a premise you seem to deny. I do not see much advancement here, until we are both of a mind that folks will pull their heads out in self-interest. The unengaged "ugly American" mode is no longer tenable. "Live free or die" is our reality that does not care if we notice or not. IMHO

This reply was deleted.