Replies

• The People are not the problem... The problem is UNWORTHY GOVERNMENT.  Government, that would deny the People their sovereign right to assume, among the powers of the earth, an equal station as entitled by the laws of nature and of nature’s God. Good governments are created by Godly People and are suitable only for the governance of a moral and religious people.  However, when any government forgets its station as the servant of the People; the People,  reserve the right to dissolve such governments, and too lay new foundations for a government that seems best suited to their cause and recognizes the sovereign will of the People.  Our Founding fathers put it best in the 'Declaration of Independence when they penned these immortal words:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That,  whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."  Quote Declaration of Independence

Our Founders went on to state that governments ought not to be easily overthrown... and only after enduring many hardships, abuses, and unfaithful acts of tyranny that it becomes EVIDENT, the government is out to reduce the people to an absolute state of subjugation do the People have the right, nay, the duty to cast off such governments, by the most expedient and peaceful means possible... forming new governments as they require and deem necessary.  The founders declared this precept as a fundamental right of the People in the 'Declaration of Independence as follows:

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies, and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of government..."  Quote Declaration of Independence

The history of the present Federal Government is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over the People and their United States.   The cause for the long delay in the People taking action is embedded in their patients and wisdom that precludes acting in haste to dissolve the bands of governance which have so long been workable.... to their benefit. The People, however, now find their government to be acting like a tyrant, and after many waves of abuse and attempts at reform... the People are on the cusp of discharging their Federal Government leadership to choose new guides by which to be governed.

• Well thank you for taking up a stanza of the tune I have been crooning!

My leading question was of course rhetorical. 

None-the-less, if the People are neglectful in constant vigilance against despotism, and do not jeolously safeguard their liberties, they are apt to get the government they deserve (and tragically so will their children). IMHO

• I never thought we would ever see the day whereupon we may actually invoke those sacred words, Col. Ron.

Sheepdog, Lt Cmdr ret U.S.P.H.S.

• " And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: may they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.."  Quote Alex De Tocqueville

• The Crook is at it again. In 2009, President Obama put him in charge of managing “The Economic Stimulus Program”, otherwise known as “The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act” (AR&RA) costing 862 billion dollars. Funding was approved based on President Obama's claim that “shovel-ready” projects across the nation were awaiting funding that would put millions of citizens to work. Joe gave Green Energy Solar Panel Manufacturer, Solyndra a 535-million-dollar loan from the program. But In 2011, the  facility shut down; leaving 1,100 people out of work, and of course, 535 million tax dollars went down the drain. The Solyndra issue was later elevated to a scandal; when it was revealed that his Office of Management and Budget Director had felt pressured to approve the loan, despite awareness of its financial instability. After that fiasco, POTUS Obama was asked to provide the status of “shovel ready projects”. His response was appalling, irresponsible and unacceptable. He and others in the room chuckled when he nonchalantly said; “Shovel ready was not as shovel ready as we expected”. In addition to President Obama having lied about the projects in the first place; it was also gross negligence on Joe's part. Because he should have asked all Governors to orchestrate expeditious design of critical infrastructure projects, and send him a list showing each project’s description, location, justification, and cost in prioritized order; giving priority to those designed to fix problems jeopardizing citizen’s safety. No such list was ever mentioned; let alone was the disposition of the remaining 861.5 billion dollars remaining after the Solyndra fiasco. As a civilian Training Resources Officer in Germany, I was allocated millions of dollars annually to fund projects I promised were “on the shelf” awaiting funding at the local Directorate of Engineering & Housing. “On the Shelf” meant the same as “Shovel Ready”. If I had told my boss, “oops”, I thought they were on the shelf”; I would have been fired, and the funds would have been diverted to anther office.

• Who cares about the bizarre definition. He is 100% scripted. Who is running the country? Biden isn't. How long are we going to go on pretending Biden is a real President?

• Great question Mark. The mere fact that he has been deemed the most intelligent, competent, and trustworthy among Democrats to govern this nation most efficient, effective, and harmonious is compelling evidence this nation is in dire trouble. It should not be puzzling as to how President Trump lost the 2020 election. Because when considering President Obama broke is campaign promises and lied to us after being elected, he was relected; Yet, President Trump was not reelected, even though he kept all his promises. Since those two facts are by default nonconcillaritory; only one logical/rationable conclusion remain as to what caused his loss to this proven incompetent, untrustworthy, racist man, i.e., widespread fraud.  

This reply was deleted.