Replies

• WE DESERVE TO KNOW..! I have said from the beginning of it that it was CREATED ON PURPOSE for MANY REASONS - Trump was only one of the reasons..! Now then- just look at the INSANITY that is coming out of the White House and Congress..!!!

• This reply was deleted.
  • Is there a person in the Biden administration that has a brain intheir heads?  I doubt it.  I think they are all covering for China to try to protect Biden and his crime family.

• With what we have seen that the dems are capable of,  one has to wonder how many Dems were involved and complicit with China. 

• This man is not describing a "Whoops, I made a mistake", scenario.

This is assymetrical war folks. Releasing bioweapons into the environment,

is an act of war and cannot simply be reacted to after the fact, as situational.

It isn't advancing the engines of mechanized war invasively into foreign territory,

but must be considered as the same in our outlook, since mortality is consequent.

• We know where this virus originated and how it was produced ... We simply don't want to deal with China as it would likely end in war... Dealing with the next Pandemic may be too late, and it will definitely require WW3 or total capitulation to China...

Now that China has engaged in Bio-Warfare and the world stands silently by as millions die... we can be certain the future holds more of the same.  China has opened Pandora's Box and its evil is now loose on the Earth,   The Murder of hundreds of millions is the issue here, it demands accountability if we are to stop a steady stream of pandemics from mysteriously appearing. China's leadership doesn't have a moral imperative restraining them, they don't believe in God.  China has no higher authority or moral accountability to restain them, other than the State.  History is replete with examples of what happens when the 'State' is in the hands of immoral men. Genocide and mayhem, mass murder and destruction, are the historical fruit of those seeking to dominate the world by any means necessary. 

America and the world are silently staring at the face of death ... while, the labs of China crank out the organisms of mankind's folly and destruction... Bio-weapons.

• Some folks would like to think the Chinese are godless automatons.

I don't think so, as demonstrated by the zeal in their commerce.

Their reach exceeds their grasp still, and I think they know it.

A practical response to this apparent calculated injury to us,

might be to explain that we don't consider it an innocent accident, and do require accountabilty and compensation to us.

• They ARE godless. They're not called atheistic communists for nothing.

• The CCP surely.

The Chinese society as a whole?

Our actions do not just affect the party leadership.

If it did, I would be squealing to enroll them in Nuke 'em High!

• Too stupid or too well paid off to know we are at war with the Chinese Communist Party!

Wuhan Flu was the well placed Bomb!

This reply was deleted.