ADMIN

Biden Calls on Congress to Restrict Gun Ownership

Image result for 2nd amendment meme

President Joe Biden on Feb. 14 urged Congress to strengthen existing laws concerning gun ownership on the third anniversary of the mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“The Parkland students and so many other young people across the country who have experienced gun violence are carrying forward the history of the American journey. It is a history written by young people in each generation who challenged prevailing dogma to demand a simple truth: we can do better. And we will,” Biden said in a statement.

“This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets.”

In the afternoon of Feb. 14, 2018, a man identified by authorities as Nikolas Cruz, now 22, walked into Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland and opened fire with an AR-15 rifle. The shooting left 17 dead, including 14 students. Cruz, who is currently awaiting trial, could face the death penalty.

After the shooting, a number of Parkland students and parents began agitating for stricter gun control laws, arguing that Cruz shouldn’t have been able to obtain a gun. But others pointed to failures by law enforcement, including safety officer Scot Peterson, who has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges for not entering the school building to confront Cruz, and urged restraint on new measures.

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-calls-on-congress-to-restrict-gun-ownership_3696206.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I clearly remember when Glenn Beck was on FOX and he showed a video with Cass Sunstein who then said something very similar about depopulation. That was years ago and Beck was removed from FOX. I then knew where FOX was and never forgotten it. Now, I read something 20,000 Americans must be terminated to stifle a counter revolution.  I have no question that this IS on the Left's Agenda.  I just have a problem with the tolerance  of Americans who seem to be waiting for this to come to fruition.  "Conspiracy? "  Well how ELSE could this sort of plan come to frutition???  There has to be a conspiracy and the term is delibertly smeared with negativily.  I believe it was the CIA that was behind the stigma attached to the word "conspiracy."  The Left moves deliberatly  and slowly as a rule. But it NEVER stops.  Freedom is a constant battle against them.

• The 20,000 figure is quoted by Alex Jones to this day and is mentioned in a 1970s video onsite interviewing an FBI infiltrator to the Weather Underground.

• I will not comply. 

just say NO!

• Townhall ran with Biden's gun control ambitions in yesterday's edition. See my "comment" (beneath the link):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/02/14/biden-uses-the...

"Gun control" proposals never work as hoped for Democrats.  While today's majority party 
    leans farther Left than ever, Election Day rendered their overall congressional advantage much
    tighter than expected, and that could be a problem for gun control advocates.

In the now evenly split upper chamber alone, Democrats representing strong pro-gun constit-
    uencies include Bennett (Co), Hickenlooper (Co), Sinema (Az), Kelly (Az), Lujan (NM) and Man-
    chin (WV), to name a few.

Careers are at risk everytime the gun control chatter starts. With the 2022 midterms looking a
    little dicy for Democrats, this year will be no exception.

Biden Uses the Parkland Anniversary to Call for Three Major Gun Control Moves
    Ugh.
    • Biden needs to read Federalist Paper 46 on the right to keep and bear arms... all armaments. It shall not be infringed... any law restricting or placing requirements of anykind on arms is unconstitutional.... it is an infringement.

See: http://keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=234

Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters
      Protecting the 2nd Amendment - The Right to Keep And Bear Arms.
    • It will have to be the illustrated version, and read to him at nap or bed time. IMHO

• Looks like Pretender Joe Biden is feeling, and sounding nervous.

Now why would that be?

He is the most popular "President" in recorded American history, with over 80 million purported popular votes.

You would think that would inspire confidence!

So why hasn't it?

Maybe he is a fan of barbed wire, olive drab camo, and armed men!

• If these Nazi's continue down this road, then it is we who will be on the right side of the law. They will be the criminals. Again, I emphisize calling your rep, even Democrat reps and demand that they uphold their oath of office. Any congress person has a website and is easily accessed. You can find theri phone numbers on their websites. Do not write an e-mail as most of them do not accept e-mail from out of state persons.

• if we're going to start with gun control then let's ban guns in the captol building - including armed security

• More gun laws is NOT THE ANSWER TO GUN VIOLENCE!!  Guns do not kill people!!  The Satanic, evil, demented minds of people kill people!!  The ONLY ANSWER TO GUN VIOLENCE IS JESUS CHRIST!!

This reply was deleted.