Replies

• OKAY. Inalienable or inherent, beyond scant differance, the significance being?

Remember many moons ago, how we discussed these ideas as related to crime , punishment, and state discretion in observing individual rights, freedoms, and liberties?

Finally the Worlds events catch up with us, making relevant such discussion.

But for all practical benefit, I argue that the two terms, though slight in emphisis, add up to the same restriction on government, in deference to the individual.

But if you differ, have at it. I am so jazzed about the SCOTUS-caused Constitutional fiat righted at least in part, I do not mind a bit. ☺ 

• The word is UNalienable, as in the word "NO."  Don't prefixes have meaning? Inherent, yes. 

• "The word is UNalienable, as in the word "NO."  Don't prefixes have meaning? Inherent, yes. "

Ho-Ho. Tea party humor.

THERE! TAKE THAT!

Inalienable Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

"inalienable

adjective 
      in·​alien·​able | \ (ˌ)i-ˈnāl-yə-nə-bəl  -ˈnā-lē-ə-nə- \

Definition of inalienable

incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred in alienable rights"

Some use a pistol.
      I use a QWERTY keyboard.
      Definition of INALIENABLE
      incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred… See the full definition
    • It is disgusting, and EVIL, how the satanic left fights to kill innocent children in the womb then turns around and fights just as hard to protect mass murderers from the death penalty!!!!!  They are SATANIC, EVIL to the core, and will find eternity very hot!!!!!!!!!!

• That is good Col. what you put  on it, I would love to send those lines to my Congressmen in DC.  By the way Col. when I enlisted in the US Navy in 74 I took an oath to defend the Consittution of the United States against all enemies Foreign and Domestic. I did notice that Domestic and Democrat both start with the letter D, plus they both also have eight letters in them too.

• Col. Thanks for the refresher... The way the Democrat Communist Party of Amerika spins the truth many citizens may not know this!

• FLIP FLOPPIN JOE, FLIP FLOPPIN JOE......TO STOP HIS BIKE HE PUT HIS LEFT FOOT DOWN AND LIFTED HIS RIGHT FOOT UP AND DOWN DOWN HE GO---- THAT'S FLIP FLOPPIN JOE!

MOST PEOPLE FALL GOIN DOWN DA RAMP BUT NO NOT FLIP-FLOPPIN JOE, NO...HE PUT DA LEFT LEG FIRST THEN THE LEFT LEG AGAIN DAT FLIPP FLOPPIN JOE. HE DON'T KNOW NO-BETTER SO HE DO IT AGAIN DAT FLIP FLOPPIN JOE 2 FALLS IN UNDER A MINUTE, SO HE A FALLIN HERE FALLIN THERE HE HAD A BRAIN WHEN HE YOUNG AND KNOW DAT LIFE BE PRECIOUS THEN, BUT FLIP FLOPPIN JOE HE DO IT AGAIN, SCJOTUS THEY DECIDE ON LIFE WITH AN UP THUMB, BUT NOT FLIP FLOPPIN NO OLD JOE HE DON'T KNOW UP FROM DOWN SO HE GIVE DA THUMBS DOWN GESTURE DAT AMERICAS FLIP-FLOPIN LEADER FLIP FLOPPIN JOE, HE WANT TA KILL DA BABY'S wOWA---- DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE BUT DAT FLIP FLOPPIN JOE!  iNFLATION GOOD? wHO DAT THAT SAY DAT ON DAT STUPID FLIP FLOPPIN JOE

• Saw this on GAB and thought it was perfect. Substitute the word ABORTION with GUNS

d9afb8b11fc9f29d.png

• Borrowing that. Thanks!

• Shirley I  knew a woman who actually had a dozen abortions in her life time.

This reply was deleted.