ADMIN

RELEASE THE MONKEYPOX | Monkeypox Outbreak 2022 | Know Your Meme

President Joe Biden called the outbreak of monkeypox something 'everybody should be concerned about, and his security advisor says he has been briefed on the situation.  

'They haven't told me the level of exposure yet but it is something that everybody should be concerned about,' Biden said as he left South Korea en route to Japan on a trip that is focused on economic and security issues.

'We're working on it hard to figure out what we do and what vaccine if any might be available for it. It is a concern in that if it were to spread it would be consequential.'

'That's all they told me,' he concluded, presumably referencing his advisors. 'We're working on it hard to figure out what we do,' he added.

The U.S. has two reported cases, but a series of countries have been reporting outbreaks of a disease that is usually confined to tropical central and west Africa. 

Belgium has become the first country to introduce a compulsory 21-day monkeypox quarantine - as 14 countries now confirm outbreaks o f the viral disease and doctors warn of a 'significant rise' in UK cases 

read more:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10841969/Biden-calls-monkeypox-everybody-concerned-about.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Somewhere I read monkeypox is spread via sexual contact, mostly throughout gay groups, sooo if those folks stop "messing around" this "pox" will dsappear. Oh, by the way, monkey pox was another "gift", courtesy of the wuhan lab.  Still waiting for someone to drop a bomb down their smokestack!

• A Spanish Doctor stated the large outbreak was a direct result of the week long LGBTQ&Other Alphabets celebration. According to him it's not a sexual disease, but spread like the cold or flu through droplets... aka bodily fluids. Knowing the promiscuity that community is famous for... I'm positively sure no bodily fluids were exchanged!    

• Ya, don't worry about the Biden disaster! 

• The only monkey we have to worry about is in the Whitehouse......and his NWO cronies.

• This is how they'll create "The New World Order"!

• Create???  Mike "The New World Order" is already here! World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and Executive Director Klaus Schwab stated quote: “Let’s also be clear: The future is not just happening. The future is built by us, a powerful community – you, here in this room. We have the means to impose this state [of the future] on the world,” Schwab said in a video posted on Twitter.

• Get rid of Biden & his ilk & monkey pox will disappear.

• Have to get rid of WHO also.  That leader is the extremist of all time. 

• The left is trying very hard to create another shutdown. The only way they can win in November is a total shutdown and mail in ballots. I just hope that Republicans are up to the task of insuring fair elections.

• Suddenly, I was flailing my arms around. I wanted to swing through the trees with a banana. Do I have the Monkeypox? SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!

This reply was deleted.