Replies

• No, actually the worst attack on American democracy happened on November 4th 2020 and has continued, but the riots all over the country by Antifa and BLM looting, burning, and throwing bricks were far worse than what happened on January 6th.  He's disingenuous and unbelievable. 

• This is going to be much worse than even Obama years. I can't watch the news anymore, it's sickening.

• Unfortunlatey you are probably correct.  Thje worst thing is that I don't think the country can survive 4 years of Biden, but except for maybe a convention of states or another civil war I fear there is nothing we can do about it.

• Xiden probably won't last that long.  But then we will be left with the hoe!

• GTood gracious this man is terrible.  As I recall thousands of people were killed during the Civil War (not to mention during 9/11) and many in the riots this past year; lets see 1 person was killed by the Capitol Police on January 6.  The officer that died apparently had nothing to do with the riots.  Braindead Biden is a mentally incompetant LIAR and TRAITOR. 

• He needs to be euthanized!

• The un-indited felon has spoken his BS as ususal . He is the worst attack on Americas future . He and his far left bosses .

We have an imposter in the oval office and he shoots his mouth off  about Jan 6th  when the real ATTACK was the rigged election .

• The worst attack on American Democracy took place on ELECTION DAY in 2020 by the frauds in the White House

This reply was deleted.