Replies

• O'Biden and China... Heck why not Soro'$, Bloomburg, Bezos, Gates, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, MaxiPad Waters and........ 

• Better Idea... How about the Political Party in power just seizes everything from everyone they don't like? I'll bet that will open a few Liberal minds up!

• "They" already have that idea in their sites against us! However, my comment was to jar a reality check into any of the Liberal persuasion on this site that believe they are immune.  

• How about freezing tha assets of the O'Biden regime for being responsible for this whole mess in the first place!

• Then, seize China's assets to pay for Covid and their part in the ballot harvesting of the 2020 election! 

• That seems more worthwhile 

• And the proof of the “Biden Regime”, or anyone else, having frozen or seized the assets of these billionaires comes from where?

Why it comes from the 100% reliable mainstream media. THAT’S WHERE!!!

This ultra-reliable media tells us of the remarkable successes of the Ukraine military. Then they wait and see if that line of bullshit convinces Americans to get solidly behind a war with Russia. If it doesn’t, their next stories are about the “TERRIBLE ATTROCITIES” the Russians are committing. They can even produce eyewitness accounts of Putin roasting children over an open fire just for sport. I’m sure John Kirby’s choked up emotional response to the horrors in Ukraine will certainly make us all despise Putin and demand yet another righteous war.

Next the “Regime” announces $Billions upon $Billions in aid to Ukraine. What’s new about that? Biden and the democrats have been exchanging billions of dollars with the government of Ukraine for years. Both sides rob their citizens/taxpayers and divvy up the spoils. One hand washes the other.

Now with the outbreak of war, they no longer have to hide the transactions on Hunter’s laptop; they can use the government accounting systems to keep score.

• I would have to question his authority to do that-- I am no Putin fan, but I question what gives any country the ability to arbitrarilly take another countries property

• I agree Pete. But the fact that Biden and other World Leaders are arbitrarilly seizing others property just because, should be a wake-up call to all of the "High Net Worth" useful idiots. I refer all of them to "Night of the Long Knifes". History repeats itself! 

• People need to pay attention because this can trickle down. This regime would love to take the peoples properties like the commies did!

This reply was deleted.