ADMIN

8577935656?profile=RESIZE_710x

Joe Biden is helping to broker a pipeline deal in the Middle East that will enrich the Taliban just weeks after the Democrat canceled the Keystone XL contract, killing off thousands of American jobs in the process.

Biden's administration is negotiating a trans-national pipeline deal between the Taliban terrorist organization and one of the world's most brutal dictatorships.

The lucrative agreement is with the government of Turkmenistan and seeks to build a piping network to bring gas across Afghanistan and Pakistan to India.

The negotiations were revealed in a report for the Washington Examiner by Michael Rubin, a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and a former Pentagon official.

"Consider that while the Biden administration is killing a pipeline from which the public could benefit, Biden is promoting a pipeline to enrich both one of the world's worst dictatorships and a group responsible for thousands of U.S. deaths," Rubin writes.

It's the same deal that now-Special Envoy Zalmay Khalilzad sought to make with the Taliban prior to the 9/11 attack.

read more here: https://neonnettle.com/news/14281-biden-brokers-pipeline-deal-to-enrich-taliban-after-killing-keystone

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Biden is a communist and this is what they do.

• Bidens crazy ideas for the green new deal and killing jobs in the process just sickens me. China are over there laughing there asses off knowing that our own government has turned against us. Do you think they give one shit about the climate? They want to bury America and that traitor Biden is helping all he can. Hands of our energy!

• Biden is a traitor.  We know it, but will the Democrat voters ever wake up?  I doubt it -  they are just too brain washed.  They don't look at news that doesn't tell them what the leftist want them to hear and very few believe it when we try to tell them.

• Biden is a mentally ill terrorist and must be removed from office and hung for treason!!

• Agreed!   Lets make it a party and do the rest of the traitors and RINOs at the same time!  

• Yes, Let's do that!!  

This reply was deleted.