Replies

• Kristi, if you want to go that route we also have to pray for Commie Joe Biden. Pray for those who abuse and spitefully use us. Also we cannot call him a idiot or a fool. 

• Joe... Praying for those who despitefully use us doesn't mean we have to accept their foolish and often dangerous acts.  This is especially true for leaders.  We are to pray that they repent of their error and turn from their wickedness... we don't intercede with a prayer to BLESS THEIR ACTS OF ABUSE or to grant them God's speed... blessing.  Don't confuse prayer with appeasement or consent to wicked men and their plans.

• Well said Sir!

• We can call him what we want and I have several other names for the idiot which I would not be allowed to post here.

• lol

• Flash cards?? But he can't read!

• It's not Slow Joe's fault...the animals who stole the election are using that poor old man mercilessly...granted, he's corrupt to his core but those without functional minds deserve mercy & pity.

Not so those who own & misuse him.

Ignominious public punishment & grisly death for the traitors

• It IS his fault. He's a BIG part of the problem; always has been, beause he is one of those animals.

• Shameful of this Abomination Creepy Senile dementia Sleepy Pedophile Joe Robinette Biden, he is Anti-Christian and Jewish people / Anti-Isreal-Yisreal / Anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / Anti-USA Constitution and Capitalism and our BILL OF RIGHTS!!

None of the Joe Robinette Biden REGIME, they did NOT their Oath for our BILL OF RIGHTS and Capitalism and Construction!!

Please Pray 🙏🙏🙏 for our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and Israel-Yisrael and our Christian Earth, because Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua Came too SAVE EVERYONE!! "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Our ONE TRUE GOD'S LOVE 💕💙💕is ETERNAL THROUGH HIS SON Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua for today and everyday Foreveremore Everyone!!

I Love 💕 you all everyone through Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua, because HE LOVED 💕💙💕EVERYONE FIRST Forevermore!!

Love 💕 Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

• I agree with you 100?

This reply was deleted.