ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe, spend some time fixing the problems you created! Better yet, let Trump take over, and YOU go back to your basement. 

• a "red wave" won't change anything if mcconnell, mccarthy, and their minions get control of congress, they are allied with the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!  The gop establishment talks tough but when they are in control do the same things but are sneakier about it, not in you face like the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!  While devildemocommiecrats stab We the People in the chest gop establishment TRAITORS stab us in the back!!!!!!!!!!

• Absolutely! I don't see an out here. 

• I guess that means that we get to IGNORE 100 rules on appliances. These creeps will be gone (think November midterms) before they can ever enforce their silly rules!

• Apparently, you don't know the overall plan. 

• Please don't mis the documentary 2000 mules.  Explains where this marxist government is trying to take this country.  And explains that if we don't finght back, they will accomplish their goals.

• Once again, there is a lack of proofreading by the writer. The line: "100 rules on appliances? These people are nuts and tyrannical - that is a bad combination! They all need tossed out. Will a red wave in November prevent this nonsense? should read "100 rules on appliances? These people are nuts and tyrannical - that is a bad combination! They all need TO BE tossed out. Will a red wave in November prevent this nonsense?

• This communist nutbag should NEVER be even near any position of power.  The nearest rubber room would be a good place for her.

• Perry, the nearest gallows is a better place for this scum!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh yes - you mean like banning incandescent lights?  That would indicate to me you want everyone to use the pig tail lights what are filled with mercury.  Or how about, limiting the amount of water used for washing dishes (so you have to wash them 3 times to get them clean thereby using more water) or clothes (ditto).  And just how do airline follow green new deal style rules?  Last I heard nuclear or electric weren't very efficient for air travel.

We could, however, help in one way - tell all the politicans (including the President - no more Air Force or Marine One) and government officials and other idiots like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, George Soros etc to stop using private air craft and fly commercial alines coach class.  That would not only help save the climit, but also save the tax payers money!  Well I suppose if they wanted to fly first class - the could pay for the upgrade themselves.

This reply was deleted.