ADMIN

Joe Biden is NOT my President - Home | Facebook

Demonstrations and riots will not stop with the Biden/Harris administration.  They present a real danger to government as we now know it.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are being sworn in today, 20 January.  It has been obvious for some time that this would take place.  On January 18 a protest in NYC resulted in 29 people being arrested and eleven police officers being injured.  Other protests broke out on January 19.

The election of Biden/Harris does not appear to have diminished the desire to demonstrate.  Vice-President elect Harris has recognized this claiming:

“This is a movement, I’m telling you.  They’re not going to stop. And everyone beware because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And that should be — everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not.” 

Progressives have fostered these protest organizations.  Now that they are in power will they be able to control them? They may find that they have created a Frankenstein's monster.

There are many reasons why the demonstrations will not be easy to stop.  Social injustice and police brutality are only a small part of the reason for demonstrating.  Many people riot to escape boredom which has been intense with the Corona lockdown. Many view riots as a fun pastime.  Riots can also be an opportunity to pick up some new tennis shoes or a wide screen TV. There are few penalties for rioting and some municipalities actually encourage protests.  Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was not the only major who instructed officers to allow protestors to express themselves and that “we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/biden_administration_will_face_its_own_frankensteins_monster.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do not care what our new Party is called, but the current Repubs are toast, unfortunately even the few loyalists. We need to have the 2020 election independently and publicly audited. The truth must come out on voter fraud first and the entire public must be made aware of what occurred and how it occurred. If not, then the Party or voting does not matter anymore. We need to know the legal vehicles available. WE know  fraud existed. Others know fraud existed. Is Submitting votes for certification when you know they are fraudulent illegal? Does Certifying illegally submitted votes  carry some possibility of redress. Where can we team up with a legal eagle who has this knowledge and can help us move forward? With enough mass public exposure, 75 million people can affect a corrected recount or another election. The voters in the States in question have been seriously robbed of their vote and we are being viciously robbed of competent representation. Whether or not our leader is Trump is not the problem at this time. Having our votes honored and our freedoms respected are. It is up to us now and we can do it. Anyone know any legal folks? 

• The Republican Party is almost like the demonrats party. A party for real American patriots is needed

• The Republicans and Democrats are essentially the same party.  They should change the name to the Republicrats.

• No, we need to KICK the RINO's and their aids out of the GOP...  No matter how great their numbers are we must cut them loose.  We can then work to build a true conservative and God-fearing Political Party.   we don't need to surrender the GOP to a cabal of globalist interests... we need to remove them from our party, no negotiation.. kick them out.

Starting a political party from scratch will not work... there are many independent political parties right now... libertarian, Constitution Party, Reform Party, Green Party, and on and on. 

More parties are not the solution... there are hundreds of parties.

See:

List of political parties in the United States - Wikipedia

List of political parties in the United States
      This is a list of political parties in the United States, both past and present. It does not include independents. Active parties Major parties T…
    • there aren't hundreds listed on ballots in Oklahoma

• See the link to the list of 3rd parties I provided... many 3rd parties are unable to access ballots with their candidates, due to their size and the state's requirement to be on the Ballot... Others are inactive but remain registered with the state. Many run write-in candidates that most of us never heard of or knew were running.

Third-Party Candidates split the vote... what should happen is for every state to require a candidate to have at least 50% of the votes to win an election...If none of the candidates reaches 50% in the primary election, the state should have a run-off election between the top two candidates. That would stop the Democrats from running 3rd party ruses who draw off conservative votes from the stronger conservative candidates.

• Sounds like a workable plan to me.

• given the veneralbility of the popular Dominion machine, isn't it strange that there is no cry from politicians to remove them....I believe the machine is the ebb and flow valve of politics...

we saw vote counts change when Romney ran, so its been going on for sometime.

just like term limits, the ones to make that decision are going to put themselves off the grave train...

• You are right. Dominion should go. Thos goes back to Romney. I wonder why they didn't switch the votes when Trump ran. 

• they thought their other cheat tactics were enough in 2016!!!!!

This reply was deleted.