ADMIN

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! AMERICA, AND THE WORLD, CANT SURVIVE 3 MORE YEARS OF THIS  INCOMPETENT DISASTER JOE BIDEN, RESIGN NOW! - )

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country. It also came as the Biden administration has been relying on the Taliban for security outside the airport.

Since the fall of Kabul in mid-August, nearly 100,000 people have been evacuated, most of whom had to pass through the Taliban's many checkpoints. But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

read more:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/26/us-officials-provided-taliban-with-names-of-americans-afghan-allies-to-evacuate-506957

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Joe Biden is not going to resign. How silly does this sound??? He needs to be put in prison for treason along with most of his administration!!!! We say, “Enough is Enough”, what does that mean; hey Joe we have had enough it’s time for you to resign. I say, “enough is enough” Joe time for prison!!!!

• No, it's not appalling or shocking... it's Marxist doctrine to purge potential counter-revolutionaries and government dissidents.  The purging of one's enemies has been the practice of  DESPOTIC GOVERNMENTS for millennia. 

Giving the Taliban the names of such individuals only speed up the beheading process... as does ordering all US Citizens to go to the Kabul Airport... now all the Taliban need to do is to wait for the sheep to come to them at the airport.  After all just think of all the energy and carbon emissions one saves by having the fly come to the spider.  I wouldn't go near the Kabul airport even if it means walking out of Afghanistan.

• Buy a donkey, get the dirtiest Afghan robe, sandals, and headgear you can find... Dye your hair black, skin dark brown... stop shaving. Then load up an afghan survival kit and a few afghan chickens, with a goat or two in trail, and head for India or Pakistan on foot.  Avoid all cities and villages. Travel in the early am or pm... Act dumb and deaf if stopped, and carry Afghan ID taken from a dead man in the street.  Get someone to print out I am dumb and deaf in Pashto or the local dialect, hang it around your neck, and head for the border

• P/S  Just kidding... albeit you probably have a better chance of surviving doing the above than following Biden's advice... 

• Jeff Prather -  what's really going on in Afghanistan.  https://jeffreyprather.com/did-biden-bomb-kabul/

DID BIDEN BOMB KABUL? - JEFFREY PRATHER
    Today on The Prather Point: Americans & troops bombed & shot! State Department told Americans LEAVE airport! US B-52 bomber in route turned off trans…
  • Get this idiot Out 

• Am I understanding this correctly?? He was allowing the Taliban to handle Security??? The Bible says call no man a fool. Ok so what do label him with?? Alzheimer's is in overdrive!!  I got it !! INCOMPETENT!!

• he is not even one year into his presidency look at what the Devil himself accomplish what's that tells us?

• US Commanders in Afghanistan and the area, and those in DC, the Pentagon, and the spokesman for it, are referring to a terrorist organization (The Taliban) as "our Afghan partners." 

Note that.  And don't forget it.

We are "partnering" with terrorists.  Not defeating them.  But..........

holding hands with them as if we are allies, as if we share the same goals, purposes, and policies. Think about it!

We know the Taliban by what they do. They lie, they kill, and they destroy.  They hate America.  Hate.  And Biden, the phony, is "Parterning" with them. Biden and his cronies. Biden and his other "Command" phonies.  Isn't this IN YOUR FACE TREASON?   If not, then what the hell is it?  The crime has no meaning whatsoever?  Is that it?  Treason is just a harmless policy maneuver used to protect and defend American citizens and those poor souls allied with us? Yeah, right. And the quickest way to go North is to head South.

The Bible says, "the way to peace they know not."  Giving Killers the names of those to be killed is Biden and bunch, "Partnering".  Giving them Billons in weapons, aircraft, and technology is 'Partnering'.  Surrendering to them and running around like a flock of frightened chickens is a "Partnering" maneuver, developed by our Pentagon and the Joint Chiefs.

The point of this commentary is to show the comparison between the Democrat Liberal Progressive Criminal Party and a terrorist organization. This Party lies, kills, and destroys.  And they hate America.  Hate.  Both are identical in their purpose, in their goal.  The only difference is in their methods, and even that has tightened up.

And the GOP, the Grand Old Party, reaches across the aisle, to their "Friends" on the other side, to "Partner" with them in the destruction of America.

And yet many of us wonder why we find ourselves in deep sh, I mean trouble.  To put it mildly. 

I guess one could say the Titanic was just in "trouble".  Before it sank and broke in half in the process.

• This was 0's plan. Arm the most violent Muslims, his buds, humiliate America and displace the US from the world stage. 

This reply was deleted.