ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have a MUCH BETTER idea!  How about they pull extra help from the useless Alphabet Agencies, and put them on the border to stop the illegals from entering? Put another bunch of them to work tracking down and deporting the ones that are already HERE! Imagine what it would do for our failing economy if we did that?

• Devildemocommiecrats hate the military and veterans because we are patriots!!!!  The illegal alien invaders will only be pandered to until the devildemocommiecrats take total dictatorial control then they will be treated as bad as the rest of us are now!!!!!!!!!!

• This claim that the  Executive and/or Legislative OFFICES,  have the intention to DISRUPT or DESTROY, MILITARY VETERAN EARNED, Medical Benefits and Resources, provided by LAW... "MUST BE TRUELY FICTITIOUS, and/or FALSE NEWS." 

I'm only 77 yrs old, and though I may be old and wornout,  "HOWEVER... The Democrats and Rino's in office, "NEED NOTE...  My Military Oath of 1962, HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE." 

Should this Combat Wounded Military Veteran, find that even ONE, of the US Border INVADING, ILLEGAL ALIENS, are RECEIVING any form or manner  of Veterans Administration Medical BENEFITS, "THERE WILL BE PURE HELL to PAY," by the Biden and the BIDEN CABAL, and those complicite Rino's." presently serving in any government office,  that officiated, and permitted any form or manner, of Disruption or Destruction, of this Military Combat Wounded Veterans, LAWFULLY EARNED V.A. Medical Benefits. 

In closing, I firmly suggest that the Biden, and all members of the Biden Cabal, (And all complicite RINO'S.) ..  "BETTER PUT IN CHECK, the Morals, Values and Etics, incorperated in their Oath of Office,"  "GET THEIR AFFAIRS IN ORDER," before they allow any INVADING ILLEGAL ALIEN, to RECEIVE, any form ot manner of V.A. Medical Administration. benefits or resources. ...PERIOD.

• Robert: My Military Oath of 1975, also has No Expiration date. But as we've learned it is the only Legal and Binding contract that can be changed and altered by one party when ever they want! 

• I stand with you on all points....

• I don't worry about the democrats anymore.  They are going to do it anyway.  There is no one to stop them.  The emphasis has to be on making sure that the people on the right have a very successful election.  I do not put too much stock in the rinos. In Ga., my home state, we need to focus on those districts that the left barely won.  I am sure Walker will beat Warnock in the Ga. senate race.  If the right does not get fired up and out on the streets, a red wave might not happen.

• Either way the enemy is already within the Conservative party, they speak well to get elected, then miraculously they act totally different once they are elected. It's like a switch, from one second to the next everything changes in the wrong direction. They are DECIEVERS they are everywhere, keep your eyes open because they are within, many representing themselves as godly, good Christians, they boast about their knowledge of the Bible on the one side of their mouth, on the other they are vile and destructive. 

• Walter, the sad fact is that my home state of Oklahoma has nothing but deep state TRAITORS in the senate and house!!!!!  None of them represent me or my views!!!!!!!!!!

• Biden and the demoncrats are so corrupt and evil I don't know how they can even stand themselves.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Abbie, if the gop takes both houses of congress nothing will change as long as the TRAITORS mcconnell and mccarthy or any of their minions control the agenda!!!!!!!!!!  Satan has most of the gop under his control also!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.