ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well Biden it`s you that will be yanked. Close the borders you, mental midget. The American people have had enough.

• That isn't going to fly!!  If he starts messing with Veterans healthcare he'll have a revolt on his hands by people who know what conflict is......

• Paul, I agree but I am too old and disabled to be of any help!!!!!  My left arm is paralyzed and I hobble with the help of a cane!!!!!  I had a severe stroke in 2014 and am still very disabled as a result!!!!!  I have the desire to fight them but not the ability!!!!!     It will be up to those much younger and healthier to carry the load!!!!!!!!!!

• Bless your heart Bob, We are all getting older and held back from doing what our minds are telling us to do... The body just don't want to follow.. Yes, we need fresh blood to carry the load yet i'm not sure the younger generation is up for the fight.. I believe that its the Military Veterans who should be on the front lines ... Us old guys and gals, keep exercising the trigger finger!! 

• You are right.  Perhaps this is what it is going to take to rid this country of the ruling Marxist regime.
    • Perhaps this is what its going to take is the solution to all the ills inside the beltway...

• Leave the illegal to rot 

This reply was deleted.