ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No not at all, a single grain of rice according to the USA Rice Federation, measures between .19 inches to .25 inches (5mm to 6 mm). Fact, even the world’s tiniest microchip 1mm is much too big to insert into an immunization shot. 

The newest and now most commonly used "ARDES" Injection Needle with RFID chip for Cats & Dogs is an enhanced transponder implanting system. With a Needle internal diameter of 1.4mm diameter and 10mm of length.

The Covid Vaccines are administered with a 22 to 25 gauge needle with as example a 22 gauge needle’s inner diameter about 0.41 mm/.  Suggestion: Go into the kitchen - get a grain of rice and look at it then you decide how big that needle would need to be! 

IBM just unveiled the ‘world’s smallest computer’ - The Verge
    • Oh I understand. Its just the idea of significant volumes of data commonly in local organic environments seems a technical goal.

Come to think of it (of course) predictively, "Johnny Mnemonic"!

Filmovízia: Johnny Mnemonic [1995]

• Interesting Facts: Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas announced on May 11 that Biden directed Homeland Security to establish an internal, dedicated, intelligence team to focus on domestic terrorism. On June 16 the Biden Administration asks Americans to report ‘Potentially’ Radicalized Friends and Family. Now they are circumventing the US Constitution and the Supreme Court by demanding vaccinations upon all or else loose your ability to live and function in Society.  This is History repeating its self: As Famous German Guy in the late 1930's to mid 40's called for the same actions from the people and established the exact same type of team! In fact the Team had a phrase: "Fur Ihre Sicherheit" translation: "It's For Your Safety" and we all know how that turned out for 6 million Jews and 9 million Polish people!

• Let's all get together and recall this whole regime!

• I'm in! 

• All we do is bitch and talk when we should be by a 100 million strong resist and DEMAND these so called leaders step down and use all means nessasary to insure it happens!  It's obvious it will get worse until WE THE PEOPLE STOP THESE TRENTS!!!!

• I've been writuing that for a while.  5 million people descend on DC - who could stop them.  The military and/or the regime would not dare.  Walk into into the WH and Capitol.  Remove the libtards and RINOs in an orderly fashion.  Leave Jim Jordan and perhaps Ted Cruz in charge of their houses and invite Donald into the WH.  It is, in fact OUR countrt: We the People.  A new election to refill both chambers could be accomplished quickly after establishing voting rules.  Just saying..

• This reply was deleted.
    • Really?  I do not think he would agree, nor would I.  I have read many of your writings in the past.  Do I always agree with either of you?  No.  But I find him quite accurate   Often you are as well, but not always.  My thoughts are also “quite awesome,” but so are many peoples’.  Put various thoughts on the table and discuss them and see what rises.  Maybe one person’s thought rises above the others.  Maybe it is a combination of thoughts that rises above all else.  Does it matter who "wins" and who "loses?"  NO!  It only matters that we select wisely.  Who wins will be “We” and the losers will be “One world order – globalists?”  That, and only that matters!  But, then again, who will do the work once the talking is over; who will lead us?  How about you, Marlene.  You have great success in that regard.  A wise choice!

• " Lets get ready American Patriots and Veterans " ...   " The Tree of Liberty must be Refreshed from Time to Time with the Blood of patriots and TYRANTS " ... Thomas Jefferson.    Had ENOUGH YET !!. Lets make the BLM/ Antifa BS look like a walk in the Park.

• They are cowards.  They love a fight when they out-number the opponent they select.  But when confronted by a larger crowd, or even a vociferous crowd, they melt back quickly.  That has been said many times and proven.  For instance, it was proven here in Bedford County, PA, three (3) times.  Awesome stuff.  Run, cowards!

This reply was deleted.