ADMIN

10075038877?profile=RESIZE_584x

The Coca-Cola Company continues to remain silent about China's genocide of Uyghur Muslims amid the company's involvement in the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing.

Coca-Cola's participation has been questioned by critics as China continues its ethnic cleansing of Uyghurs in the Xinjiang region.

"The Coca-Cola Company is focused on helping communities address their sustainability challenges, but we can’t do it alone," the company says on its website. "That is why we’ve formed key nonprofit partnerships with incredible organizations to progress sustainability initiatives such as women’s empowerment, water replenishment, sustainable packaging and climate action."

The U.S., under former President Trump's administration, designated China's treatment of the Uyghurs as an "act of genocide" last year. The following month, a legal opinion from a British court declared there was a "very credible case" that China was indeed carrying out a genocide. The Biden administration has maintained this designation since taking office.

FOX Business reached out to Coca-Cola's press office multiple times but received no response.

While remaining silent on human rights abuses in China, Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey openly criticized Georgia's election security law.

"This legislation is wrong and needs to be remedied, and we will continue to advocate for it both in private and now even more clearly in public," the executive previously said. In addition, Quincey released a strongly worded statement on behalf of the company, expressing "disappointment" at the failure of the bill.

read more here: https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/beijing-olympics-coca-cola-uyghur-genocide-georgia-election-law

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CEO criticized Georgia's election law, but sides with China on tghe Uyghur genocide.  Well this company is southern based so I suppose it still believes in slavery!

• This reply was deleted.
    • I noticed !!!!  Her eyebrows look so funny ( made me laugh out loud...) Her and Biden make a good pair....  ( both are senile .) and she's getting too old to  even do her own make-up.  Although she does look like.... the clown that she is !!!

• They keep pulling all that stuff up and she'll  end up with a beard!

•  LOL !!!

• Coca-Cola too big for their own good!

This reply was deleted.