Be prepared folks!

The more deeply Democrats realize they can’t win this election, the more likely they are to launch “nuclear option” false flag attacks and terrorism events to try to plunge the nation into chaos.                                                                              

We are now told that because polls are strongly turning against the Democrats over the last few days — with Joe Biden plunging while Trump is rising among unexpected groups such as Latinos — the Democrat puppetmasters are leaning toward their nuclear option.

This option is a “Zero Day” attack on America’s infrastructure. This attack is likely to include:                            https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-29-total-war-is-coming-to-america-after-biden-is-defeated.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry, Joanna.  It makes all the world of difference who wins.  If Biden wins, America turns communist like the Soviet Union and in a few years millions could die ... Hillary and Obama would never face justice ... and we'd get taken over by China.

If Trump wins, we rebuild our economy and the nation, stay the world leader and the criminals will eventually go to prison (if Barr doesn't do it, Trump remove and put someone who will like Judge Jeanine).

Times are tense right now, but have confidence; the gentle giant is standing up and we're very PO'd.

• We need to support Trump no matter what. We need to defend him at all cost. If Biden wins, not only will America turn communist but the demonrats will also lock up Trump and his loyal supporterts. So, we need to make sure Trump stays in power and gets ahead of the game, locks up his enemies and opponents, instead of the other way round.

• Paul, J C, I agree totally..  If the devildemocommiecrats manage to fraud their way into control it is over for America, the nation will be a pyuppet state of the satanic New World Order in a matter of months with Christians and patriots either murdered or locked up in the FEMA concentration camps built by g w bush and his globalist minions, including chinless deep stater mcconnell.  I can't do much because of physical disability and lack of financial resources but I write blog articles promoting liberty and post here.  We the People MUST support President Trump and try to rid the gop of deep state TRAITORS like mcconnell, murkowski, collins, cornyn, etc.  We need Christian conservatives in office who will honor their oath of office to uphold and defend the Constitution.

• Exactly... and we need to help the President to identify those within his cabinet who are working against his programs and are looking to have him removed... people like Dir. Wray, AG Barr, US Attorney Durham and a  whole host of DOJ and FBI agents who refuse to prosecute crimes by senior members of the government... past and present. 

• Yup!  This what I wrote earlier.  Exactly so.  I love the way you think!  

• I agree with you 100%

•  Like a spoiled child, if they don't get what they want, they'll break all they're toys and stomp their feet. Beware Marxist. Your dealing with the most powerful country and the strongest citizenship in the world. Chose wisely and watch your step. You don't want to unleash the monster that is the people of the USA.

• Hilary, they will destroy the entire country if they aren't stopped.

• The BLM tried this in Bedford, PA, and lost.  they re-tried near Bedford's neighbor: Schellsburg, PA.  They tried again in Bedford but cancelled their plans based upon the response of some of Bedford's finest.  Enjoy reading and viewing:  https://madworldnews.com/pa-blm-invading-neighborhood/ 

• PA strong. We'll be waiting on all who wish to do is harm. We have the RIGHT to protect our family and property. Just a friendly reminder 😉

This reply was deleted.