Be prepared folks!

The more deeply Democrats realize they can’t win this election, the more likely they are to launch “nuclear option” false flag attacks and terrorism events to try to plunge the nation into chaos.                                                                              

We are now told that because polls are strongly turning against the Democrats over the last few days — with Joe Biden plunging while Trump is rising among unexpected groups such as Latinos — the Democrat puppetmasters are leaning toward their nuclear option.

This option is a “Zero Day” attack on America’s infrastructure. This attack is likely to include:                            https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-29-total-war-is-coming-to-america-after-biden-is-defeated.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In 2016 Trump won the presidency, the Senate, and the House. He'll do so again next week but with an even larger landslide than in 2016. All Americans can see that he delivers on his promises: make America great again, roaring economy, record highs of the stock market, no more riots or chaos, and paying down our huge debt.

• "GO TRUMP GO"

• Let's hope so... get out the vote and don't let the left intimidate you.  Let's hope that the polls will have proper security in places where violence is possible... we must protect our ballots and voting machines from being destroyed and from other fraudulent ballots from being dropped off in the raid.

• Precisely, Ron!

• I want allot of firings right after the election.  I believe Trump's been holding back, but after the election, he needs to bring the hammer down.  IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ...... YOU'RE GONE!   The Senior Executive Service, the DOJ, the Deep State Department, the FBI ........ and trust me, they're poopin' in their pants right now.  I'd like do know how many people in the SES have made contingency plans for being unemployed already.

• Did you read what I wrote?  obviously, you and Paul Simmon agree with me,  and I thank you, JC Lincoln.  Two questions:  what does JC stand for; and, are you related to the Abe?  lol

• Lord and Savior. And 'no', no relation. I'll go read what you wrote.

• That is so cool!  Love it!

• Totally right JC. People who are not with Trump and totally loyal to him need to be gone. We the American people are sick of the losers opposing the best president in our lifetimes, the most honest and transparent politician out there, which is exactly why these crooks oppose him.

• It makes NO difference who wins, the cages were unlocked months ago and the savages are on the loose all across America. The lack of IMMEDIATE response and consequences had emboldened them and they know that they can get a free pass for their violence and destruction.  It's too late for prevention. The goal in allowing this insanity to continue? Martial Law after the election. Covid was practice for this, as the People willingly sacrificed Freedoms and Constitutional Rights for what they "believed" was safety. There is no more "Time" . Our only remaining option is to be prepared to protect our families and properties from the Leftist Loonies after Nov. 3. It won't just be Rioters we need to defend ourselves from, but government as well. 

This reply was deleted.