Be prepared folks!

The more deeply Democrats realize they can’t win this election, the more likely they are to launch “nuclear option” false flag attacks and terrorism events to try to plunge the nation into chaos.                                                                              

We are now told that because polls are strongly turning against the Democrats over the last few days — with Joe Biden plunging while Trump is rising among unexpected groups such as Latinos — the Democrat puppetmasters are leaning toward their nuclear option.

This option is a “Zero Day” attack on America’s infrastructure. This attack is likely to include:                            https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-29-total-war-is-coming-to-america-after-biden-is-defeated.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Surely Donald J Trump is the President for this hour.

• yeeesssss!

•  The time has come to start hanging these democrats at public hab=ngings for treason.

• Jiosef F X Hagen, treason and its required punishment is strickly held for wartime. We arenot at war with these idiots in thestrict sendse of the word "war."  But thrown in jail for the full extent of timer for their obvious crinmes - most assuredly.  they will come out of jail penniless, with no friends, and with ruined reputations.  Thery may ask for death.

• Joseph, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN

• When Trump is declared the winner, whatever the date, on the very next day, he should bring certain individuals into his office as a group and fire them all.  He should bring in another group to view this event.  Once the fired individuals have dispersed, he should address the onlookers and say, "I have certain things I want accomplished in an extremely short amount of time, or you will be joining those I just fired.  I will address these issues privately with each of you.  Please wait in the hallway until I invite you back in!  I would ask you if you have any questions, but there are NO questions.  Please walk out and sit down on the chairs provided for you in the hallway,  NOW!

• I agree he should do the same way as his TV show "YOU ARE FIRED"

• John, that's exatly how Trump should do it. This will make everyone of his staff totally loyal to him. He needs this loyalty to make America great again. No more deep state stifling him

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN   I volunteer to pull the lever!!!!!

• Correction, Bob!  You forgot one AMEN!  "AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN"  LOL

This reply was deleted.