ADMIN

Basic Concepts Liberals Don't Get

Liberalism Is A Mental Illness - Imgflip

There's a famous saying often attributed to Edmund Burke: "If you are not a liberal at 25, you have no heart.  If you are not a conservative at 35 you have no brain."  Youth is attracted to liberalism because its ideals sound good — they really do.  You'd have to be some kind of monster not to want to save the planet, lift up the poor, correct past injustices, and share equally in Earth's bounty.

The problem with liberals is not their ideals; it's their actions — which never accomplish their intended purpose.  That's because liberals are emotional, rather than rational, animals.  They make decisions with their hormones, not their brains — just like children.  Try debating one, and you'll see.  I've tried.  It can't be done.  You'll be treated to an endless word salad of leftist talking points, followed by anger and a personal insult. 

As one matures (not ages), one moves from emotion to wisdom.  With that wisdom comes the realization that the laws of nature and economics do not bend to our will.  The world is as it was created by our maker, not as we wish it to be.  I've been on this earth for only about six decades.  I don't claim to be a wise man, but I've learned a few truths along the way.

1. Science is never settled

Scientists who claim that "the science is settled" are fools — period.  "Science" is our understanding of nature.  It's the height of arrogance to presume that our understanding of nature is either complete or accurate.  We've often thought it was, but history has proven us wrong time and again.  We believed that the universe revolved around the Earth until we discovered that it didn't.  Smart scientists know that there is always more to learn, and they avoid claims that their understanding is settled.

7_201_9.gifBut unfortunately, the evangelists of the weather cult have not achieved that level of wisdom.  We were told that the evils of mankind would lead to a "global warming" death of the planet by 2000.  In 2006, Al Gore changed the Earth's expiration date to 2016, because the science was more settled.  In 2019, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez informed us that the world will actually be ending in 12 years because of "climate change," because the science is really, really settled now.  We're three years into her prediction.  The world has gone collectively insane, but the Earth itself seems to be doing just fine.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/6_basic_concepts_liberals_dont_get.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only "science" that is settled is what the satanic left wants to help them control We the People!!!!!  With the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists carrying the message for them the devildemocommiecrats can call science whatever they want it to be!!!!!!!!!!

• In the formation of Our Nation the Terms "Left Wing and Right Wing" referred to both wings of our National Symbol, the Bald Eagle. Left Wing represented the "Needs and Wants" I'd the American Citizens. The Right Wing represented the "Resources Available to the American Citizens." Between the "Two Wings" compromises were reached which best served the greatest needs of all with what was available gathered from all. From these Two Wings stretched meanings beyond their originality resulting into masses of unrecognizable malignancies on both ends! This created enemies out of a "Union of Common Cause." This, in reality, is hardly different than that of a large family of children when one child exclaims, "I don't care if the others did chores and neighborhood work to buy their bicycles, I want one and I want you to buy it, because I don't do chores or work." While another child insist, "Why should I let sister borrow any of my savings when she spent hers and I did without to build mine?" Forgetting the "Key Word-Borrow." Separation without boundaries of Ideals, separates Citizens, Divides Nations, and is the direct cause of the Collapse of a Society. Each "Wing" must decide its own length (boundary) while attempting its best to keep it of equal length to its opposite.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Science or Faith, the faults never lay with the tools, only with the mechanics, carpenters, engineers, and architects.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

•  Excellent article!!

• ONLY REPUBLICAN WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL. BUT NO ONE BEATS TURKISH  ACTRESS TUBA BUYUKUSTUN.
    MIKE LINDELL PATRIOTIC TOWELS, BLANKETS AND TOWEL CAPES FOR KIDS.

All America wants is $1.67 gal in the pocket.. EVERYTHING ELSE IS BS. CASH IN HAND BABY. 

Your comment has been rejected. Why?

SO SAYS AP. REUTERS AND YAHOO FOR STARTERS. FREE SPEECH IS COMMUNIST CONTROLLED ON THE INTERNET. FREEDOM IS DEAD. JUST ASK AUSTRALIA. FIRST THE GUNS THEN THE SPEECH.

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY Online Radio by SOAP | BlogTalkRadio
    DON'T KNOW NUTTIN BOUT POLITICS.
    BUT I'M VOTIN TRUMP@$1.67 A GALLON GAS.
    HOW BOUT YOU?

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY Online Radio by SOAP
    http://animoto.com/play/3b75c0485b3e7ddc3b84291271d6b89d
  • Yup, the left is insane, to be a leftist requires insanity, or enormous  resentment of freedom, critical thinking, tinking in general!

where I do not agree is, liberalism and leftism are not the same, we need to call the leftists who they are.....leftists or communists

we have serious problems with definitions, the left is changing our dictionary. For example, they call their party democratic rather than democrat to mislead the people thinking they are the representatives of democracy, but in reality nothing is further from the truth, they represent the far left, Marxism, Maoism, Stalinism, nazism,etc.

This reply was deleted.