ADMIN

No More Mister Nice Blog: DONALD TRUMP, SELF-STYLED ANTI ...

Former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that it is time to “introduce articles of impeachment” against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Boxer was discussing Thomas’ ruling against releasing documents to the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol in light of reports his far-right activist wife texted then-chief of staff Mark Meadows about overturning the 2020 presidential election.

Boxer said, “I looked at it from the lens of someone who served on the Bipartisan Ethics Committee in the Senate for many years. I was chair and co-chair for all those years. I would say this, I thought if Clarence Thomas had been a Senator and his wife was texting the president’s chief of staff about overturning democracy, Clarence Thomas, if he were a senator, would have been thrown out of the Senate if he knew about it and did not recuse himself from the case.”

She continued, “Even though in our history only one Supreme Court justice has been impeached, that was in 1804, I still think it would be good for someone to introduce articles of impeachment, to lay out this abuse of power for everyone to see.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/25/barbara-boxer-time-to-introduce-articles-of-impeachment-against-clarence-thomas/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She, personally and professionally, has been made so exposed.  Good writing, Sharia1

• Laurel, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Darn. Bob!  Do you always stutter like that?  LOL  BTW, I agree alsososososo! LOL

• Yes!  And, it was Ginny Thomas, Clarences' wife, that set off the Left when she particpated in rally or protest about turning over the 2020 election.  The Life didn't like that at all. I do! On it's face that election was fixed.

• Well said!

• Correct.

• Jan 6 would not have happened if Pelosi had accepted Pres Trumps offer of troops to surround the Capital. She didn't and folks were ushured into the Capital.  Ginny Thomas has the right to free speech.  She only wanted honesty in the election. To Barbara Boxer, the elitest Demorcrat, anyone that wants honesty in an election, shows signs of "far right" thinking and against Democracy.  It is the very meaning of Democracy. AND the Jan 6 committee had no right to leak personal tweets.  But these are the new American Marxists formerly known as the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, slavery and shutting you up when you want to speak out against their corruption.  They elected a President, so sinisterly  evil that he can't stand up for America on the world stage because he's taken so much money from the bad actors that are our enemies he has made Ameica one of them- the govt is now the enemy of the American People. , 

Barbara Boxer: Time to ‘Introduce Articles of Impeachment’ Against Clarence Thomas
    Former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that it is time to “introduce articles of impeachment” against Supreme Court Justi…
  • Hey boxer...let's begin with impeaching YOU!

• This is the Barbra Boxer is what is in the communist jargon an “agitator”. She does this to agitate the people and not think clearly. This woman needs to be excommunicated from the public view.

• Yes!

This reply was deleted.