ADMIN

Barack Obama and his rasputin, axis of evil | Make a Meme

Former President Barack Obama blamed conservative media and Republicans after supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the United States Capitol on Wednesday.

Obama said in a statement that Trump incited the violence on Capitol Hill, but he blamed the Republican Party and “its accompanying media ecosystem” for not telling their supporters the truth.

“Their fantasy narrative has spiraled further and further from reality, and it builds upon years of sown resentments,” Obama wrote. “Now we’re seeing the consequences, whipped up into a violent crescendo.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/06/barack-obama-blames-conservative-media-ecosystem-after-trump-supporters-storm-the-capitol/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• POS

• It was probably bho himsekf who hired these thugs. 

• Obama that skinny Dumbo eared muslim black bastard traitor, do the world a favor and drop dead! There is a special place in hell waiting for you!

•  Hussein was pulling the strings and now he's reading the plot outloud... sounds like the MSM's string days are numbered, but by the thrill down their legs they wouldn't even know it

• I don't feel I am in any kind of ecosystem.  What is wrong with your brain barry soetoro?  People who where at the rally, that I have heard on talk radio, believe there were hoodlums who infiltrated their group.

• it wasn't Trump supporters that stormed the capital it was the devildemocommiecrat brown shirts, antifa!!!!!  fuhrer obama has always been a liar, a con man, and pond scum.  no insult to pond scum intended.

• Still, Trump buckled today, he admitted he lost the election, and he even condemned his most loyal followers. What now?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Mike, not a chance, it is "free speech" as defined by the satanists!!!!!

• We the people trust the President with our lives - he has the nuclear codes - but twitter and facebook don't want Trump to tell the truth to we the people. Yup. That makes sense. NOT! Trump should shut down twitter and facebook instead. He is the president!!!

• BULL DROPPINGS !!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.