Replies

• M-lo, that is a recipe for disaster.

Pirate Sticker - Skull & Bones 2

And I do not mean Yale.

• You said that earlier, Lopez.  Maybe.

• Sure.  What you write is quite accurate in years past, but it may not hold true today.  One senatorial RINO is Toomey.  He is quitting.  He is leaving politics.  I have not heard what his plans are.  Maybe he will be get his rewards for being a RINO.  Whatever.  A Trumpster may take his place; maybe not.  I DO NOT LIKE OZ!!  How many Rep. senators are quitiing?  Did you research that?  How many are hopefully being replaced by a Trumpster?  Did you research that?  The mood of the country is very ugly.  Yea, Lopez, I'll take that bet.

• Some maybe!

• You are right Edie Faylor, this has to stop & I am afraid violence will be the only way. If we allow this for another 3 years, there will be no America

• The Patriots had less then us and they were willing to die for there colonies...They won't use nukes because they would be relegated to be in their bunkers and they would also destroy most of America....If they use all their weapons ....we have one advantage...we outnumber them and I'm pretty sure the Patriots have some formidable weapons too....plus not all the military will be on their side....BIG PLUS....WE HAVE GOD AND IF WE STAND UP >>>>HE WILL HAVE OUR BACK .....Have FAITH in our FATHER.

• Absolutely, Eileen.  Thank-you for announcing this info in such concise words.  Now tell me why we should not have a march such as I proposed?  If the march(es) I proposed do not work, we should revolt formally!  Amen.  (or we can wait for fraud and the flicking of the switch once again.  so many cowards.)

• Maybe.  Maybe not.

This reply was deleted.