Replies

• Biden runs back to the Womb because he has dementia and LIVes IN HIS his second childhood place to hide FROM FEAR--- PLUS HE CAN HAVE PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS WITH---OBAMA.

You see Biden HAS WILLINGLYLY MADE HIMSELF OBAMAS PROSTITUTE! He lets Obama do what ever he wantswith him. Obama feeds him Prevagen or some other high potency mind expanding drug to keep him semi cognant while Obama uses Demaetia Joey to do all the things that he could never do in his 2 terms because OBAMA WAS A GOOD TIME CHARLEY PRESIDENT WHO PLAYED GOLF PARTYED WITH THE HOLLYWOOD CROWD AND VACATIONED ALL OVER THE WORLD INSTEAD OF WORKing to people their joba back again.

So now he has FOOL JOEY as his PUPPET PROSTITUTE--for PRESIDENTIAL--TERM # 3! Everybody knows Joey idolizes OBAMA like he's his big brother and as a puppy He follows him everywhere.....Joey has had dementia for a longer time then everyone thinks.

I have Obama on video tape saying how he sees his 3rd term looking like: AND--HE PULLED IT OFF---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMvsjHeFa54

• Who, in Gods name doesn't know that?? Question, how are we going to stop it? 

• How to stop it?  Without violence, it isn't possible. Can we wait until the 2022 elections?  I wonder - how much more damage can this country take and still be able to bounce back? 

• You are absolutly right ! People keep asking if I'm going to vote for President Trump in 2024, and I call him President Trump because he is rightfully our president ! I tell them we can't wait for 2024 ! Look at what the communists have done to this country just in the last year not to mention the damage they have done in the past decades. 20 years ago I had a couple of hundred bumper stickers printed that read "I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT GOVERNMENT NEEDS AN ENEMA". they were all gone in less than a week. Sadly some people thought I was being unpatriotic. I most definately was not ! It is way past time for the ENAMA to be administered !  "AN ENAMA FOR THE ENEMY" ! 

• Figure it out.....how do you sever the umbilical chord from Biden between who is giving him orders? it all has an 
      Obama finger print on it right from the get go. Obama is a wrong way Corrigan and everything Biden is doing IS exactly like a hand written letterwritten by Obama.Everything Obama did backfired everything Biden is doing backfires in the same way Obama did things.

• Sadly it has come to that.. We need to engage in an armed revolt to take this country back.....

• Mr. Jensen, Mr. Lopez and others.  I ask you to read my idea in place of violence.  Do not cast it off out-of-hand.  I have placed it in several sites and it seems to be catching on.  If it fails, so be it.  Bring on the violence then.  We need a leader no matter the course that we select.  Who?

• There are a whole lot of generals and colonels who disagree with you, unless they are lying in an effort to create a false story/reaction.

• I had the article and, unfortunately, trashed it with that data plus names.  I did that on Dec. 28, 2021.  Drats and double-drats.  Until that moment, my decision making in 2021 was perfect.  Go figure!  LOL   Alright!  Seriously now.  i searched the internet to no avail.  If I re-discover the article, I will post it immediately!  Whether or not I am the leader, whether or not the leader knows anything about me, I would be both proud and happy to be on the front line. 

This reply was deleted.